Double Encounter

In a few hours she had about 40 silver and a nice amount of wood to build a couple houses. As she was wandering around, looking for slimes, She stumbled upon something she had barely seen, because of its small size for what it was, a pink slime.

“Hey… I havent seen you around here, mister… what should I call you? Maybe I’ll call you Pinky!” she exclaimed with glee.

But for whatever reason, the name she gave it provoked it. As the slime wriggled with anger, it jumped above sunny with incredible height, it landed on her arm with just as much pain.

“Owwww!” she screamed.

“Screw you pinky!” She brought her sword her sword down on the wretched creature with impressive agility for a beginner. And after a few more attacks, the slime was gone. It had also dropped a small amount of pink gel (instead of the regular blu-ish gel that dropped from the green and blue slimes) as well as a whoppin’ gold coin!

“Impressive.” said a deep male voice.

“Whossat?” said Sunny tiredly as she turned around.

A man was standing there with a light brown hat, a white beard, a long brown coat and a bag filled with tools and torches and stuff.

“Harold.”

“And I suppose you're the merchant, Harold?” Sunny asked the well-suited man.

“You can call me that. But I'll bet Andrew told you that.”

“You know Andrew?”

“We've crossed paths a few times here and there, you know…” he said, shielding the sun from his eyes.

“Well, er… do you wanna live in our town?”

“At my age, I’ll go for anything, so yes.”

“Great! Lets get going, then."

So Sunny and Harold took off for the base, the sun slowly lowering from it's afternoon position, drawing closer to sunset.