Introduction

"Maa don't leave me ever?" asked
six year old boy, lying in his mother's embrace.

"Where would I go leaving you kanha? Maa will never leave you," assured his Maa and tapping his head and making him sleep.

"Promise?" again asked the boy innocently.

"Yes kanha. Promise," promised the mother which made his peace and he slept immediately.

*****

Unfortunately the mother couldn't keep her promise and left him alone.

They are so far, yet so close too.

And this story is about erasing that distance between them, so that they could live happily ever after.

Happily ever after is not only for couples, but for every human and for every relation and I want to show that in my 2nd story.

Welcome to my second book, 'UNSHED TEARS'. It is a story about mother and son who endured a lot of pain and inspite of having many tears they never shed them.

It won't be a big story, but definitely has big chapters. It might be emotional and painful in some scenes.

So welcome to all and don't stop here and dig into the story. The characters are eagerly waiting to tell and show their story to you.

❤❤❤

Actually, I didn't get any other idea for prologue, so wrote the same in description and here too. Once I get a good prologue I will publish it.

And coming to the Story, it is a small story of a minimum of 10 to 15 chapters at most, as the story happens in one day, fluctuating between past and present.

And this book can't have any fixed updates because it is quite a challenging thought for me to write and it requires a lot of my time. So I hope that is also ok with you all.

I said before also that I may take a break, but don't know what went driven force me, I started this. So I wanna enjoy both break and writing.

Kindly don't judge the story or characters from the 1st chapter only. Read fully and patiently and then come to a conclusion.

Finally, Welcome to everyone.

Hope you will like this story and support it same like 'Our Disconnected Love Story'.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Thankyou.