Nagisa and her mother - Part 1 (a bit of smut)

Author: Hi! My readers! This is the first story. I hope you like it. Sorry for all the grammer mistakes. Also credit to the artist of the picture above. This has:
Angst
Sadness
Panic Attack
Karma x Nagisa
Grammar mistakes
Gay
Cringe
All lot of cringe
Curse words
Maybe a bit of smuts
Kissing
I will keep a warning as to where the smuts starts. Please do comment some feedbacks or recommendations. Now let's get started with the story shall we. : )

Nagisa's POV:
I was eating my dinner when my mom started lecturing me like always. So I was used to it but this time she was more angry than usual. "NAGISA LISTEN TO ME" she shouted which snapped me out of my thoughts and hack to reality. "H-hai" I was scared but I was also used to it.

3rd POV:
Her mother started lecturing her and notice that she didn't listen. So she started shouting LOUD and went to the kitchen saying "YOU ARE GONNA DIE" repeatedly. Then she grabbed a knife and had her crazy face on. (That face she that in dinner in one of the episode).

Nagisa's Mom's POV:
That brat wasn't listening to me and was blushing and smiling when I was talking (yeah TaLkInG 🙄) to that brat about why he should act like a girl. She wasn't listening to me at all which really got on my nerves. So I went and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. " You are gonna die" I said repeatedly.

Nagisa's POV:
I was thinking about karma-kun~ (😩😏) when I heard my mother screamed "YOU ARE GONNA DIE" repeatedly grabbing a knife from the kitchen. I was so scared so I started to run out of the house. I ran as fast as I could to the one person who is always in mind. I was crying and speed no traumatized. (Also this all happened before koro-sensei was introduced so like their not in class 3-E yet😉) I ran and ran till I reached his house. I started knocking and knocking till someone opened the door. As soon as I saw him I jumped and hugged him crying, sobbing, scared as hell and trembling.

Karma's POV:
I heard someone knocking on the door. So I went to open the door and as soon as I opened someone jumped on me hugging me and crying on me. It-it was nagisa. He was crying and now her breathing was uneven. He started breathing fast. He was having a panic attack I thought. I hugged him and drew circles on his back.(apparently it is supposed to help someone calm down and go to sleep or something)

3rd POV:
He started to calm down as karma reassured her everything was okay. He slowly fell asleep and so karma carried here and went upstairs to his room. Karma's parents were not here as they were in a mission. (Anyways) Karma put nagisa to bed and tucked him in....and then he kissed him (😳) on the forehead (😫😏). After that karma went to sleep on the floor. (He could slept with Nagisa on the bed 😒)

Karma's POV:
I took nagisa to bed and kissed him on the forehead *blush* snap out of it karma he is a boy an probably isn't even gay. (Or is he 😏) Then I went to sleep on the floor even tho I wanted to sleep with him. It would be awkward.

The next day

Karma's POV:
I woke up and saw my sweet nagisa-kun sleeping peacefully on my bed. I pecked a kiss on his cheeks and went downstairs. He must be hungry I thought. "I will cook hi favorite food for him😤" I said and started cooking strawberry shortcake. (just like tsukishima and me) "I have the recipe memorized to make strawberry shortcake so I can show him I can cook his favorite food. I got this😤." I said with confidence.

Nagisa's POV:
I woke up in someone's bed. I look around to see who's room it is an it was karma's room. I smiled 😊. W-wait I am in k-karma-kun's bed the s-same bed he sleeps in *blushing red*😳. I smelled something sweet it was strawberry shortcake my favorite food and so I went to downstairs and to my surprise karma-kun was making strawberry shortcakes. I walked downstairs stairs and walked towards him saying "good morning"

Karma's POV:
I heard someone walk downstairs and greet me. He said "Good morning" and I replied "oh good morning nagi-kun~" I saw him blush a bit *chuckles*I chuckled. He said "S-Shut up" still blushing. "Okay okay nagisa-kun no come here and have some strawberry shortcake I made😤" I said with proud. "Strawberry shortcake" he said with excitement. He rushed to the kitchen table a d sat down to eat. I gave him his plate of cake. He started eating it and then first piece he took his eyes sparkled. "It's so good karma here have some" he feed me a piece. "Why thank you nagisa" I replied. I was staring at him eating the shortcake and I thought "so cute~" I saw him stop eating and look up at me. Wait did I say that out LOUD I thought. "W-what did you just say?" he asked and their was no point in hiding it I thought. "I said your cute nagi-kun~" I replied. He blushed red as a tomato. I smirked and said "ooo~ is nagi-kun blushing~😏". "N-no" he replied.

⚠A bit of smuts⚠

Karma's POV:
I walked up to him and put a piece of cake in his mouth and kissed him. (Ooo~ 😏) He was shocked and flustered but gave into the kiss. I licked all the shortcake cream out of his mouth like kissing him. He started to kiss back which caught me on surprise.

3rd POV:
Karma grabbed nagisa's back of the head to deepen the kiss. The kiss was amazing. Their lips were a perfect match for each other. Their lungs were begging for air. They were kissing passionately, deepening the kiss. They separated their o so perfectly matched lips apart to breath. Both of them when panting heavily trying to fill their lungs with air.

Nagisa's POV:
Karma put a piece of shortcake in my mouth and started to kiss me. I was shocked but soon gave into the kiss. It felt amazing. My lungs were begging to be filled with air. We separated to get some air. I was a painting mess. I could feel myself blushing so hard. I saw karma had a smirk on. Oh no I thought. "The cake tasted amazing in your mouth nagi" he said as he moved closer to me. We were inches apart. "D-don't say something thing l-like t-" I was cut of by karma smashing our lips together.

Karma's POV:
We separated from the kiss and oh god it tastes amazing. I and a smirk on my face as to the thought of doing so many this to him 😏. "The cake tasted amazing in your mouth nagi" I said moving closer to her lips when we were inches apart. He said "D-don't say something thing l-like t-" but I cut him off by smashing our lips together again. The kiss started getting heated.

To be continued....

Author: I hope you and fun reading this. Their will be a next part and I am warning you all now it's gonna contain smuts. Nothing much will happen so you may skip it : ). I hope you liked it. Do give me some feedbacks, recommendation and ideas ;)
Thank you ❤
Your author

Word count: 1275 words!!