After care - Part 3 (final part)

Author: Hi! My readers!!!! This is part 3 aka the last part of "Nagisa and her mother". I hope you enjoy!!!
This contains:
Karma X Nagisa
Teasing
Cringe
Grammar mistakes
Curse words
Did I say cringe
A lot of cringe
I hope you like the story and please do comment ;)

Previously :
Until tomorrow morning....

Continuation:

The next day, Nagisa woke up. He felt a pain in his lower body when he wanted to get up to go to the bathroom. 'Ah what's that pain he thought and why do I feel so sticky' he thought then he looked around to see karma staring at him. 'Oh right I had sex with karma' I remembered "Good morning sleeping beauty~" said karma. "G-good morning" nagisa replied brushing. He again tried to get up but failed to. "Do you need help darling~" karma said giving a hand. "It's your fault my lower body is paining" nagisa said angrily turning her head around.

"Oh is it now? Weren't you think one asking for more and asking me to go rougher?" karma questioned. "....." nothing came out of nagisa's mouth. "You know your moans were so fucking amazing, your body was so sexy underneath, you were so sexy moaning my name~" karma said smirking. Nagisa didn't reply but instead looked away from embrassement.

"Me in your sexy body with you moaning my name out of your sweet mouth ahh~ just thinking about it got my hard~" karma said teasingly. Nagisa blushed red as a tomato. "J-just help me clean up" Nagisa said blushing. "Of course I will it's not like you can walk after that beautiful night now can you?" Karma said acting 'innocent'. "....." nagisa said nothing as karma got up from the bed and carried the bluenette bridal style to the bathroom. Nagisa blushed and buried his head on the red head's shoulder. Karma placed the bluenette in the counter and went to fill the bath tub with warm water.

"How was your night with me darling~" Karma said winking. Nagisa blushed and looked the other way and wishpered "g-good" but karma heard it and smirked. Karma came near nagisa and picked him up and took him to the bath tub. The red head settled the bluenette down on the bath tub as he turned the tap off and sat beside him. He slowly started moving his hand on the bluenette's body sending shivers down the bluenette's body. "Such a beautiful body you have nagisa-chan" karma wishpering into nagisa's ear. He gently messaged nagisa's body. Karma slowly messaged his way down to nagisa's crotch.

Nagisa felt that and grabbed his hand and looked at him. Karma just gave him an innocent smile. "No" nagisa said. Karma acted like he didn't know what he was doing (which he knew about) asked "what?" in an innocent way. "You know what I mean" nagisa said. "What do you mean?" karma said still acting innocent.

"Stop your not fucking me again especially since my ass hurts and I can't walk" nagisa said as he glared at the red head. "Oh come on please" karma said. "A no is a no" nagisa said looking away. "Pleaseeee I know you liked it~" karma said moving his hands to the bluenette's crotch. Nagisa grabbed him hand before it touched the crotch and said "maybe later but not now". Karma looked surprised. After a while of them clean their body. Nagisa asked "so what does this make us?" karma pulled nagisa by his waist and pulled him closer and said "anything you want". "Boyfriend and boyfriend" nagisa said in a questioning way. "If that's what you want babe~" karma said smirking.

Karma pulled him closer and kissed him in the lips. Nagisa was surprised but gave in. This was not the same kiss as before this was more passionate and loving and caring type of kiss. After a minute or so they broke the kiss. Nagisa looked at him and karma said "you never said I couldn't kiss you" smiling. "F-fine just don't surprise me like that again." nagisa said looking away blushing and smiling. Karma pulled him by his chin to face him and said "aww is my babe blushing?" "s-shut up" nagisa said. "But why?" karma frowned in a cute way. "Because I don't like you~" nagisa said smirking.

Karma was about to say something but got cut of by nagisa kissing him. Karma was surprised but kisses back. They broke the kiss. "I am just kidding.  Now I am hungry so go make me food" nagisa said smiling. "Okay what should I make for you today princess" he said poking nagisa's nose. Nagisa just smiled. They made breakfast and just watched TV and had fun (not that type of fun🤪) the whole day as it was their holiday.

Finished

Sorry I know it's bad as I don't really know what to write on the after care. My creativity just went brrrrrrrr. Sorry for spelling mistakes. This whole thing is cringe. I am not gonna be doing after care as I suck at it. I hope you liked it even if it was trash.
I have a bit of idea if what I am gonna do for the next chapter. So wait for it to be published. Hope you liked it.

Thank you
Author 💙

Word count: 893 words