Nagisa and Karma😏 - Part 2 (Smuts)

Author: Hi! My readers! This is a part of "nagisa and her mother".
⚠THIS WILL CONTAIN SMUTS⚠ I AM WARNING YOU. So people who are under 18 please leave (even tho y'all would probably not leave). Other than that hope you enjoy : )
This contains:
Karma X Nagisa
Top Karma
Bottom Nagisa
Smuts
Lemon
Cringe
Grammar mistakes
Curse words
Mostly on 3rd POV
This is my first time writing smuts so bear with me😅. Comment some feedbacks and suggestion. I repeat this will contain smut. Credit to the artist of the picture above. Hope you enjoy ;).

⚠Smuts⚠

Karma's POV:
The kiss started getting heated. I asked for entrance but he refused so I grabbed his ass and squeezed it making him gasp and took that opportunity to enter my tongue and started to kiss him. "Mmh mhm" he softly moaned. My tongue explores every space in his mouth. I carried him while kissing him up to my room. I locked the door and pinned him to the wall and started attacking his neck. I carried nagi to bed and pushed him down causing him to wimper. I went on top of nagi and I started leaving hickeys all over his neck trying to find his sweet spot. "Mhmmmm Nahhhh mhmm" he moaned as I found his sweet spot. I started abusing his sweet spot earning me some moans. I slow unbuttoned his T-shirt and started playing with his nipples earning a whimper from nagisa.

3rd POV:
Karma started to lick and suck his nipples while his hand is playing with the other one. "Mhmmm karmaaa~~~" nagisa moaned his name which turned him on.

"Oh nagisa you are so beautiful moaning my name like that~" karma started to tease him. "Your already hard with me just kissing your neck and playing with your nipples~" karma added as he squeezed his nipples and taking nagisa's pants off.

Karma grabbed nagisa's hair and said "suck!" while pointing down to his crotch. Nagisa did as he was told and started unzipping karma's pants. He looked at it in amazement. Its so big he thought. It was 11 and a half inches. (Damn 🫢) "suck it you slut" he demanded. Nagisa started to lick the side of his staff and started to tease him by licking his tip. "Suck!" karma said in a demanding voice as he was getting impatient.

Nagisa slowing started to suck his dick but in a slow pace still teaseing karma. Karma had enough and gripped his hair and slammed nagisa's head all the way down to 9 inches. Karma started to make nagisa's head bob up and down making nagisa gag.

Karma let go of nagisa's hair. Nagisa started to bob his head up and down at a fast pace with tears on his eyes and gaging. "Mhhmmm y-your good at this n-nagi" karma praised the smaller male as he started to suck faster. "Mhmmmm" karma threw his head back as he cummed without a warning inside nagisa's mouth. Nagisa was shocked. Karma pulled his chin up and said "swallow it slut" and nagisa obeyed and swallowed all of it.

Karma grabbed him and made him sit on his lap as karma started to kiss him in the mouth again. He slowly started to kiss his neck amusing his soft spot.

"MHMMM ahhh k-karma~" nagisa said as he started to gain friction by moving his hips up to touch karma's croch. "Be patient nagi or I will not be gentle" karma said as he pushed nagisa's hips down.

"Mhmmm" nagisa didn't care if he went rough he just needed karma to be inside of him.

"You just want me to fuck you don't you?" karma asked smirking. "Y-yes Mhmmm" nagisa moaned still trying to gain friction. "Beg for it then slut" karma demanded. Nagisa said "mhmmmm p-please kar-karm mhmmmm j-just fu-fuck ahhh me" grinding on karma's crotch. "Beg for it more you slut" karma replied. Nagisa started to grind more while saying "p-pleass daddy i-i have been mhmmm a bad boy~ pu-punish me~". "Hmmm" karma said teasing the smaller male. "P-please do w-whatever yo-you want wi-with meeee~ da-daddyy~" the smaller male begged. "Hmm fine but I won't go easy" karma said.

Karma turned him around into doggy style "since you want it so bad why prep for it" karma said smirking and thrusting his dick inside of the smaller male without a warning or preparation.

"AHHHHHHH" nagisa screamed. Karma started to thrust in and out of nagisa. "AHHHHH S-slow DOWN AHHH" nagisa screamed. "No you when been just a bad boy this is you mhmm punishment~" karma said still thrusting into nagisa. Nagisa started to feel more pleasure and moans slipped out of his mouth but he covered his mouth to not moan loudly.

"Oh nagisa why do you cover your beautiful moans? Now moan for me scream for me" karma said as he went deeper and faster. Nagisa moaned very loudly "AHHHHHH D-DADDY" as karma hit his prostrate.

"mhmmmmm f-faster d-daddy" nagisa said in a low voice. "Mhmmm your daddy couldn't hear you say it loudly" karma said hiting nagisa's prostrate. "AHHHH YES YESS THEIR F-FASTER D-DADDY" nagisa moaned loudly. Karma did as said and went faster hiting his prostrate everytime.

All you could hear in that room was the sound of skin slapping each other, wimpers and nagisa's moans. (Shessh I feel sorry for the neighbors 😂)

"MHMM DADDY KARMA YES YES FASTER DEEPER HARDER PLEASE FUCK ME TILL I CAN'T WALK FOR A MONTH~" nagisa begged karma. Karma smirked and positioned himself to make him go deeper and started thrusting at an unhuman pace going more faster and harder everytime. "AHHHH MHMMMMMM F-FUCK AHHH C-CUMMING~" Nagisa moaned as she all over the bedsheets.

"We are not finished yet" karma said as he kept thrusting. He stopped to change the position making nagisa on his lap. He holded nagisa's waist and said "ride me like you will never see the light of day" and slammed his waist on his cock. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" nagisa moaned with tears on his eyes. " move" karma said and nagisa obeyed.

Nagisa started to bounce up and down on his cock moaning his name. He started to fasten the pace and went faster. Karma started to move his hips upwards to go deeper. "Ahhhh mhmmmm d-daddy ahhhh" nagisa moaned as he came for the second time. Karma was close so he switch his position to where he would be top and slammed into nagisa faster and faster every thrust.

"AHHHH K-KARMA MHMMMMMM F-FUCK AHHHHHH" Nagisa moaned. karma thrusts got faster and faster. "MORE MORE KARMA PLEASE MORE DON'T STOP PLEASE" nagisa moaned. "Such a slut you are" karma said. "Who slut are you?" karma asked. "Y-YOURS D-DADDY I AM YOUR SLUT SO FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM" Nagisa said screaming. "Oh with pleasure~" karma said smirking😏 (rip for nagisa's ass) Karma ducked the day light out of him. "I-i am g-gonna c- ahhhh" nagisa couldn't finish the sentence cause of his moans. "Then cum for me darling~" karma said thrusting faster and harder while one of his hand pulled nagisa's hair and the other stroked nagisa's dick at the same pace as his thrusts. Nagisa cummed without permission so karma thrusted at his full speed and went fully deep and started thrusting non-stop at the same pace. "AHHHHHH MHMMMMM KARMAAAA AHHHHHH D-DADDYYYYYYY" nagisa moaned out loud. "Mhmmm darling I am gonna cum~" karma said as he kept thrusting into nagisa few more times until he cummed in nagisa releasing his load.

Both of them were exhausted and karma fell beside nagisa panting. "You did so good baby boy~" karma said hugging her and giving a kiss in the forehead as they both fell asleep peacefully. (Yes they have being fucking each other the whole day).

Until tomorrow morning....

RIP nagisa's ass (sooo who's gonna bring the wheelchair 👩‍🦽?)

To be continued.....

Author: Sheesh that was fierce....rip nagisa's ass. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday a break for them. The next part will not have smuts (hopefully) it really depends on my mood but nagisa will be shouting and karma will be teaseing him😜. So stay tuned for the next part😋.

Thank you for reading my readers!!
Author ❤️

Word count: 1411 words!!