Chapter 1

You wandered aimlessly, seeking any form of distraction to avoid the amount of hurt that had been spiraling through your brain for the last week. Why did it feel like you were nearing gallows?

The nearby fountain looked perfect, dead center in the middle of town! The town wasn't busy at all, a few people passing by, but that was it, really. Setting down your bag, you took out your pen and a small notebook, and started to finish that story.

Jim was in town getting some groceries for the Benbow. Leaving the bakery, he noticed a familiar tuft of (H/C) hair shimmering against the sun spilling out of the sky. You were always a mystery to Jim, he wanted you, but you were so hard to get. Your heart was on lockdown and he knew there was a wall he had to knockdown. You were one of the girls to roll your eyes if he called you a sweet nickname and it drove him crazy!

You weren't interested! Making him only want you more. Most of the girls in town marvelled over him, they were head over heels for the kid; you really didn't care. Sure - he was attractive, but he was your stereotypical 'bad boy' or so you thought. From first looks, he was full of himself and rude. You weren't looking for a relationship anyways: the heartbreaks, the worry it didn't really sound appealing to you.

"Hey," Jim said, with that stupid smug look that he always gave you - if you didn't have your guard up, you would most, definitely fall in love.

 "Hey" you shoot back mockingly, flashing him a perfectly straight smile. Despite being kind to everyone, you constantly spoke to Jim with a distant intake; getting close to him was out of the question. 

After speaking to Jim for a few minutes, you were now ready to leave. Getting up and flinging your bag over your shoulder, "goodbye, Jim. See you around."

"Goodbye, (Y/N)" that smirk appeared on his face once again.

Starring through your blank (E/C) eyes in the bathroom mirror, the pain spilling out from your eyes onto your cheeks. The question that had repeated itself over and over through your mind who am I? You didn't know who you were, the fear of never finding out panged in your chest.

You remember reading about a place; a place people said they went and found that they never needed a new plan. Scouring the map. There it was! Treasure Planet! That's where you needed to go. You roughly wiped away your tears and ran out of the bathroom.