Chapter 4 :3

(Andys Pov)

"Yeah im fine, Ash you know when i seaid I Love You?" I seaid with a shakey voice.

"Yeah, and i replyed saying I Love You to"  Ashley seaid looking at me with a warm smile :)

"Did you mean it? I did i have had really strong feelings for you since the day we met" I reply looking down at the floor shyley

(Ashleys pov)

"Yeah, i did to Andy. i'v been getting the same feelings since we met, Every time i see you my heart Races 100mph-" I was cut of by Andys lips crashing softley agienst mine.

I Widend my eyes and then closed them again then started to kiss his back softley. Wow i never taught his lips would be this soft. ._.

Andy Broke the kiss and seaid to me  "Ashley Purdy will you be my boyfriend? I will promise i will look after you and proteck you threw anything and everything"

I Looked at him and seaid  "Andy Biersack i would be delighted to be your boyfriend, And i promise i will protck you threw anything and everything" And then pressed my lips agients his

(Andys pov)

I broke the kiss and sat back at the end of my bed because i could head footsteps coming towards my room.  Then my sister Jess came in and seaid " Andyyyyy Why are you not at school?"

I seaid back to hear  "I Came home because i was sick and ashley whanted to look after me" And smiled at Ashley. :)

(Ashleys pov)

Andy smiled that amazing breth taking smile at me. I smiled back then lookd at the floor Shyley. When Jess whent out the room Andy got up and walked over to me and pulled me in to a hug and whisperd "I Love you outlaw" Then kissed me on the lips.

I Kissed Andy back then bit his bottem lip, he groled at me in response, Witch made me giggle a bit hehe. I pulled away and seaid "I love you to batman" and smiled  a loveing smile.

Andy smiled back to me and seaid "You are my perfect wepone outlaw" Then kissed me on the forhead.