Chapter 6 :3

(Andy's Pov)

I looked at Ashely then he took oof his hoddie and showed me his arms, I held his wrist not to tight and brought it up to my lips and kissed his Cuts and scars.

I seaid to him "Don't worrie Ashes, i'll look after you, and help you threw your hardest times, And i will always love you for who your are and not judge you by your past"  Pulling him in to a tight hug and kissed his cheek.

We contuinued to watch Batman in my bed :3,  Ashley was snuggeld up to me with his head on my chest. I Stoked his hair softley then kissed his forhead lightley and seaid "I Love you so much outlaw, words can't explain my love for you..."

Ash looked at me and seaid back lovingley "I love you so much to Batman, i dont know if words can explain it.."

(Ashley's Pov)

God I feel so tierd but but if i fall asleep it would be so aukwerd. I Thought to myself and then looked up at Andy. "Babe, i'm really tierd i havent sleep in *yawn* like 6 days..."

Andy looked down at me and seaid "You can sleep if you whant, or stay the night?" he smiled and lent down and kissed my forhead.

"Thank you batman, Are you shure that i can stay? i dont whant to be in the way.." I seaid in a sleepy voice.

 "Yep, positive, And no you will NEVER be in the way" Andy seaid getting up to get some night clothes.

I giggeld at him in a cute way then got up, put my hands on his chest and kissed him. Andy kissed me and and wraped his arms around my waist.

(Andy's Pov)

I broke the kiss and wrapped my arms around Ashley and mooved my hands up and down his back, he flincted at the feeling and reaxled as soon as i seaid "Its okay outlaw, I'm not going to do ennything to hert you"

Ash giggled witch i found cute.<3

Ash looked up at me with his choclat brown eyes and seaid "Whats the time batman?" I replyied " Its 4:45" And kissed his nose.

"Can i sleep for a bit and can you wake me up please?" Ash seaid with tierd eyes.

"Of couse you can outlaw, but i might fall asleep to" i seid with a giggle.

"Haha okay batman, but what if you mum,dad or sister walk in?" Ash looked at me with worrie

"Don't worrie babe thay are very excepting, and thay know im gay"  I seaid looking down at my gourges outlaw.

"Okay, im going to get changed now, do you whant some trakie bottems and a top?" I seaid going to my wardrobe and taking out some night clothes.

"Please" Ash seaid cuteley whilst taking his top of.

I Threw him some clothes over and got some batman bottems out and an old Kiss top, I got undressed and so did ash we both got dressed in to our night clothes.

"Cear to joine me?" i seaid with a smile on my face getting in to my bed.

"Yes please" Ash seaid with a very big smile on his face. :3

(Ashley's Pov)

I got in to Andys bed and snuggels up to him, He put his arm around my waist and i put my head on his chest, then closed me eyes and seaid "Love you batman"

Andy replied in a sleep voice "Love you more outlaw" Then closed his eyes.

I could tell Andy was asleep because he breathing was slow, I couldent stop thinking how lucky i am to have him in my life now, I don't knwo what i would of done without him. I Was cut of by falling asleep and dreaming for the first time in a long time...

*1 hour and 20 minits go past*

I Woke up about 2 minits ago and Andy was still asleep. God he looks so bloody sexy when he sleep Hehe, All of a sudden i felt andys hand lift up and pawed his eyes.

"Hey batman" i seaid to him in a soothing voice.

"Hey Ashes" Andy replied in a deep voice and kissed my forhead.

A/T Sorry i havent updated in a while>.< I will try and update again as soon as i get better beuce i have been in hosptile O.O But i will try and update next week hopefully.

Love you guys<3