Chapter 8 :3

Andy's pov

I Cuddeld up to ashley while we where watching our movie,i put my arm losley around his waist and rested my head on his chest. Ashley lifted his head p and kissed the top of my head and we contiued to watch the move. 

After the move had finished i looked up at ashley who had fallen asleep, he looks so cute how he is right now. Thank god tomorrow is saterday outherwise we wouldent be going into school i just wonna spend all day with him and not hide it. 

After what felt like hours of watching my ashley sleep i thought it might  be time to get some rest, I pulled the covers up over us and waited for my mide to take me away in to a dreamless sleep. 

<> next day <>

Ashley's pov

I woke up around 10 minits ago, iv just been looking at my beautifull boyfriend and admiering him, He's so flawless. Andy started to wake up so i decided to kiss the top of his head 

"Good morning beautifull" I said while kissing his forehead. 

"mornin' ashes" Andy replied sleeply.

"What do you whant to do today then babe?" I asked Andy

Andy got up and looked out the window.

"Shold we go to the beach its nice wether today?" 

"Sounds awsome batman, Lets go have a shower and get rady and leave in about 1hour 30?" 

"Grate, Lets go have a shower?" 

I Agreed to Andy but i was really self-concious about my boday. I think Andy may have noticed me because he has stoped half-way to the bathroom.

"Are you okay ashey? you dont have to have a shower with me if your not comftabull" 

"y-yeah im fine i-im just a b-bit self-concios" Dam my fucking stutter.

Andy came up to me and gave me a hug and kisses me on the lips, wraped my arms around his waist and kissied back. 

"Lets go shower?" i said once my confidence boosted up.

I grabed andys hand and whent towards the bathroom, Andy closed the door behind him and i started the shower. I truend around to face the outher way and walked up to andy and kissed him softly. 

I started to get undressed, when i caught Andy looking at my sadley. 

"whats the matter andy?" i asked walking over to him.

"I just whant you to get better" Andy said running his hands over my arms.

"Im trying baby i really am" I said hugging him. 

After we had a shower we got dressed and stayed up in andys room for a while since it was still quite elery in the morning.

We just sat there and cuddled for a while and shared the occasional kiss every now and then.

"Andy baby, when are we going out?" I said in a calming voice.

"Whenever you want to ashes" Andy said sweetly.

"Shold we leave in about 30 minutes,  its about 9:00am" I said looking at my phone.

Me and andy whent downstairs to make some food for out beech trip later on today.  

I was humming a song that i wrote a while ago, then andy came up to me and wraped his arms around my waist and said "Ash, what song is that its amazing" 

"its a song called 'Youth and whisky' i wrote it myself a copple of months back" i said smiling at him 

"Can you sing it for me please?" andy said smiling 

"Fine, ill onley sing a little bit though" i said sighing 

"These words are burning inside of me

Spent years in liquid harmony

This dream is who I wanna be

Youth and Whisky

I grew from those who hate me

Stead fast to a razor-blade symphony

Cigarettes and lyrics made me

Youth and Whisky

Can you see

Can you see me

I'm strong from what they made me

These Angels who carry me

They taught me

Youth and Whisky" 

Andy looked at me with a massive smile on his face. "That was absaloty brilliant ashes"

"Andy?" i said 

"yeah babe" andy said kissing my cheek.

"Shold we start a band together? i can play bass and backing voculs and you can be the singer, i know some outher guys who would love to be in a band!" i said excitedlly.