Chapter Two: Eggman Empire's Plan

Meanwhile on the Egg Fleet, Infinite gathered up Eggman, The Deadly Six, Orbot and Cubot to talk to them.

Infinite: [Evilly] Thank you all for agreeing to hear me out. I have something very important that I wanna show you.

Eggman: Fine, but make it quick!

Cubot: We don't have time for any of this.

Zeena: [Scoffs] This better be important! I've got better things to do than just sit here and hear you ramble on about your life!

Infinite: [Evilly] I've been wanting to tell you guys about this for a long time, and now I think you're ready to know. [Shows everyone the Corruption medallion]

Eggman, Deadly Six, Orbot and Cubot: [Shocked] The Corruption medallion?!

Bokkun: [Flies over to them] Hey guys! I've have to tell you a few things! [Sees Eggman, Deadly Six, Orbot and Cubot staring at Infinite] Why are you guys staring at Infinite like that? [Sees Infinite showing everyone the Corruption medallion] Woah! Is that the Corruption medallion?!

Zavok: [Shocked] I thought that was just an ancient myth!

Infinite: [Evilly] It's definetly real.

Eggman: Where did you find it?!

Infinite: [Evilly] I have my ways.

Zazz: That's nothin'! All I want to do is finally defeat Team Forces!

Zavok: [Evilly] I wanna fling that stupid red echidna in a dumpster again!

Zeena: [Evilly] I wanna get my revenge on that cowardly white hedgehog for ruining my hair!

Zomon: [Evilly] I just wanna go inside and rob their headquarters and eat all of their food!

Master Zik: [Evilly] I wanna hypnotize that chameleon ninja and make him work for me!

Zor: [Evilly] Loss is a form of unhappiness. I want them to feel that way!

Infinite: [Evilly] The reason why Team Forces always defeat us is because they sometimes have some guidence from Queen Larien.

Eggman: How can someone like her be able to give advice to some nobobies? 

Infinite: [Evilly] Trust me, she's way smarter than she sounds. If we ever want a good chance at defeating Team Forces, we're gonna have to start thinking like them.

Cubot: [Evilly] Do you expect us to start acting like heroes?! No way!

Infinite: [Evilly] I'm not talking about that. I saying that there is a villain that can guide us to victory.

Eggman: Wait a minute. Are you talking about...

Orbot: Karma?!

Bokkun: Karma the Demon Fox?!

Zavok: The former wielder of the Corruption medallion?!

Infinite: [Evilly] Exactly. If Team Forces can get advice from Larien, then maybe we can get advice from Karma.

Eggman: You think?

Infinite: [Evilly] Yes, but the question is how.

Eggman: Karma was imprisoned in her necklace a long time ago. How will we free her?

Infinite: I'm gonna have to ask for some help, and I know about some idiotic cat that can help us without even knowing she's helping us. [The villains cackle evilly]