Chapter Six: Bokkun Spies on Kat

Infinite: [Evilly] It's real. We are able to summon great heroes and even greater villains!

Eggman: [Evilly] Yeah, yeah. And it sounds like Kat's gonna ask someone how to help her find out about everything. Now go follow her.

Infinite: Follow her? 

Eggman: [Evilly] We can't be seen rompin' round Station Square, and you're the only one who can shapeshift. So it's gotta be you. You got a problem with that?

Infinite: Yeah, I don't think so. I'm only doing the shapeshifting and the talking, not the spying.

Eggman: [Evilly] And that's just fine with us! You oughta go and pack and move out then!

Orbot: [Evilly] Yeah!

Cubot: [Evilly] Now do you wanna listen to Dr. Eggman, or not?!

Infinite: [Evilly] No, no. Of course not! It's just that... I think that Bokkun will be able to be more stealthier. And he's an excellent spy.

Eggman: [Evilly] Oh really?

Infinite: [Evilly] What do you think about this idea, Bokkun?

Bukkon: [Laughs] Of course I'll do it! I love spying!

Orbot: [Evilly grabs Bokkun] You better not fail, because if you do, you'll be dead, cyborg freak!

Bokkun: Well what do I get out of this?

Infinite: [Evilly] If all goes well, it could tip the balance of Mobius in our favor.

Bokkun: Hmm. Sounds interesting... 

Eggman: [Evilly] Now hurry! Follow Kat! Tell us everything she says and does!

Bokkun: Yes sir, Dr. Eggman sir! [Flies off]

Cut to Kat talking to Pico on facetime.

Kat: [Facetiming Pico] I found this book on the sidewalk while I was outside, and it says something about being able to revive and free heroes or villains. What do you think that means, Boku No Pico?

Pico: [Facetiming Kat] I think it might mean that there's a way to summon legendary heroes or villains.

Kat: [Facetiming Pico] I'm gonna read it a bit more. [Reads the book] "The medallions are able to summon great heroes, but they are also able to summon dangerous villains as well. You can use do medallions to summon heroes if you're lucky enough, but if you don't control the magic, it can also summon villains."

Pico: [Facetiming Kat] Wait a minute! Remember that tale your father told us before?

Kat: [Facetiming Pico] You mean the one that said that Boyfriend would die if he ever married Girlfriend?

Pico: [Facetiming Kat] Not that one. He once told us that the way to summon villains is with flames of darkness and a rainbow lazer.

Kat: [Facetiming Pico] You mean the rainbow lazer that Team Forces can create?

Pico: [Facetiming Kat] Kinda like that one.

Kat: [Facetiming Pico] Well it's a good thing Amy's a great leader and they Team Forces will never lose control of the rainbow lazer. Thanks for your help, Boko No Pico! You're a very great friend!

Pico: [Facetiming Kat] Yeah. I'm just a friend to you. (What did Kat catch, Adrien-Itis?!)

Kat: [Facetiming Pico] See you around! [Hangs up, unaware that a certain black cyborg heard the whole conversation]

Bokkun: Looks like Kat has a thing for that ginger boy she was talking to. I better get all of this information back to Dr. Eggman. [Pulls out a voice recorder] Good thing I brought this baby along! [Laughs as he flies out of Kat's mansion]

💖To Be Continued💖