Christmas day

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my rwby story which I hope you guys like so far since I've read so many that would just spend on chapter with the family but I don't want to do that since it is not my style. Now for my question of the day and that is similar to the one I asked the last chapter, what gifts do you think these kids got? Now with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Qrow POV

I woke up knowing that today was Christmas and I hoped that y/n would move again since if he doesn't move after one year then he won't be able to move at all for the rest of his life. I got out of the bed and got dressed, from the sound of it I was the only one up since I couldn't hear anyone else. When I was fully dressed I picked up my phone looking at the background seeing it was a picture of me and y/n which I hoped that I would be able to replace when he is able to move again. When was ready to get out of my room I opened up the door and decided that I would walk to y/n room to see if he is okay leaving summer to sleep in the bed. If y/n is already awake and need one of us to help keep him entertained. I made sure to be careful where I stood as not to make too much noise incase I woke someone else. While I walked I heard a creaking sound which was probably just someone else getting up but I would need to check on y/n in his room which tai and raven had redecorated for a boy y/n age. When I reached the door of y/n room I was a little confused to see it was not fully closed since when I left him last night I did close the door fully but someone else must have met him. I walked into y/n room seeing y/n lying on his bed with his eyes open, hope that he hasn't been awake for too long.

Qrow:"hey y/n, would you like me to get you something to drink?"

I had walked over to him so that I could get a better look at his eyes, y/n blinked once to which I got him out of bed and moved him onto his wheelchair so that I could take him down stairs to get him a drink. When he was in his wheelchair I took him to the stair case so that I could lift up the chair to the bottom floor, we were also going to be going home today after we open the gifts but we were going to stay for a bit before leaving. When we reached the stairs I carefully lifted up y/n wheelchair and began walking downstairs with it, surprisingly it was not that heavy but that might just be all the training. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I put y/n back onto the ground and wheeled him towards the kitchen to get him something to drink making sure he didn't see all of the presents since I wanted him, Yang, and ruby, to see them together like a family, the one that y/n deserved. When we were in the kitchen I stopped the wheelchair and walked over to the cupboard to get a glass.

Qrow:"I'm just going to get you some water y/n, is that okay with you?"

Y/n blinked once to which I smiled at and began to pore y/n a glass of water while also picking up a straw for him to drink out of whenever he wants to. I placed the water on a table next to him and moved the straw into y/n mouth to which he began to drink.

Qrow:"so. What do you think sant has brought you this year y/n?"

Why did I ask that question, he can't give me an answer to it except yes or no.

Qrow:"sorry, bad question, do you think you got what you wanted for Christmas? Yes that is a better question."

Y/n blinked twice to which I nodded at sin e all of us had to guess what y/n would want since he can't write a Christmas list. I looked around deciding to get myself some booze so that y/n won't be effected by my semblance, he was already hurt by it before and I won't let it happen again. I pulled out a glass as well as a bottle of whiskey, I posted my whiskey into it and then began to drink it while y/n drank his water.

Qrow:"okay... I'm going to wake everyone else up so... Just stay... There."

I walked away feeling bad about what I said there, of course y/n is going to stay there qrow, what were you thinking you stupid woman. While I walked upstairs I decided to head to my room where summer would be, probably still asleep. When I reached the room I opened up the door to see summer there with a big smile on her face.