4

chapter 4
truth or dare?

chapter 4truth or dare?

————— ————— ————— —————

As we were on the way to the press conference someone sat next to me. I removed my contact from outside the window to the boy sitting next to me.

"Hey!" Dean said. I nodded my head and turned back to the window. He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "No hi back?" He asked. "Hi." I replied.

He started leaning in so I moved back. He raised an eyebrow at my discomfort, "Sorry." I said. He nodded his head and continued sitting next to me. Not like I didn't wanna kiss him or anything but just I don't wanna confused it even more.

As my hand was sitting on the rest Dean put his over mine. I looked at him and he gave me a genuine smile not a smirk like always. I returned it.

. . .

After the press conference we went back to the dorms. I laid flat on my bed and just stared at the ceiling, the others all apparently went out to watch a movie and I wasn't invited.

All the sudden there was a knock at the door, I shot up from my bed and opened it. "Hey." Dean said. I smiled and opened the door so he could come in. He walked in, "I thought you went to the movies?" I asked.

"They did I didn't." He replied sitting on my bed. I looked at him and he patted his thigh, I raised an eyebrow and walked over to him. I sat next to him, "I don't know why they don't like me." I said.

"I don't know either." He replied. I nodded my head and laid back he then did the same. His hand slipped into mine so I looked at him, he smiled and started leaning in.

I leaned in and kissed him. His hand grabbed my face and we started to sit up. After a bit I pulled apart for air, "I knew you liked me Price." He said in a snarky tone.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To go walk around." I replied. He sat up and followed me out of the door, "What are we gonna do?" He said. "Hey ice cream?" I asked.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. Our finger interlocked and swung back and forth as we were walking. Fulton came along and we were walking around. As I was a bit behind they were doing something stupid.

They both stopped and looked back at me, "You alright?" Dean asked. "Yeah just tired." I replied walking up next to him. Fulton looked at me concerned but we continued walking.

It was starting to get cold, "You figure California would be still hot near night time." I said rubbing my arms. Dean took off his jacket and gave it to me, "The cold to hard for you to handle Price?" Fulton asked.

I punched him in the arm, "Shut it Reed." I replied. He laughed and we walked back to the dorms. As we walked in everyone was chilling out in the girls dorm.

"Hey bash bros you finally made it!" Guy said completely ignoring my existence. I sat down on my bed and gave Dean his jacket back. Averman, Goldberg and Charlie were sitting on my bed playing Nintendo.

I put on my headphones to drain out the nose of annoying teenage boys. I shut my eyes for about one hour until I was nudged back into existence by Dean. I got startled but took off the headphones.

"Just checking if you were alive." He said sitting next to me. "Alright let's play the game where we rate everyone who is hottest on the team!" Connie yelled out. "Are you sure that's a game?" I asked.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Okay Dean go first who are the hottest girls?" Guy asked Dean. He thought for a second, "Julie, Vivian, Connie." He said aloud.

Second place not to bad unless it's the guy you literally made out with earlier. The game went on until all the boys finished rating the girls, every single one of their answers besides Fulton was Connie, Julie then me.

Fulton and Luis' went Me, Connie then Julie. That made me feel better until it was my turn to rate the boys. "Okay last Vivian you rate the boys." Julie said. I thought for a second, "Fulton, Luis, Dean,Charlie, Ken, Adam, Jesse, Guy, Dwayne, Averman then Goldberg." I replied.

The boys exchanged high fives and Dean looked at me, "Third really?" He asked. "I was second for you too jackass." I whispered to him. "Who's up for Truth or Dare?" Charlie asked.

Everyone said yeah and Adam started off, "Adam truth or dare?" Jesse asked. "Truth." He replied. "Is it true you think Julie is the most attractive?" Jesse said. Adam nodded his head and we continued to the game.

"Okay Dean truth or dare?" Fulton asked. "Dare I ain't no wussy!" He replied. "Okay I dare you to make out with one of the girls in this room." Fulton said. Dean nodded his head and looked at me.

"Julie." He said looking away. Julie came over and they made out, "Okay Vivian truth or dare?" Dean asked. "Dare." I replied. Their was some exchange of whispers and ooos. "Same dare I just had but with any of these boys." Dean said.

I leaned closer to him, "Fulton." I said moving back from Dean. Fulton came over and I made out with him. Dean looked like he wanted to kill me, "Just a little good old make out with his best friend." I whispered in his ear.

He rolled his eyes and we continued playing. "See I thought you were the innocent one?" Dean asked. "You just ticked me off." I replied. All the sudden his hand was on my thigh, I moved it off.

"Go do that to Julie." I replied getting up. I left the room to see if the cafeteria had any snacks, as I sat down in the cafeteria there was this blonde boy I swear I saw him before.

I sat down and he moved by me, "Gunnar Stahl." He said. "Vivian Price." I replied. But damn was this dude hot, "You're apart of Team USA right?" He asked with an Icelandic accent. "Yep and you're Iceland?" I said.

He nodded his head then smirked at me. "I'll see you around." He said standing up and walking out. I went back to my dorm and laid down because everyone got off my bed finally. They all were looking at me.

Dean all the sudden laid next to me, "You should stop being such a goody two shoes." He said. "You should stop being such a player asshole." I replied. He scoffed.

"When hell freezes over." He said. "Same goes for me then." I replied. He rolled his eyes and left the room. Everyone eventually left and I fell right asleep.