6

chapter 6
run girl run

————— ————— ————— —————

I woke up the next morning and went out to get eat breakfast with the others. "Hey can I talk to you for a second?" Charlie asked. "Yeah sure." I replied putting my fork down.

We went into his dorm, "Look I'm sorry about the way we've been treating it's just-" He started saying before I cut him off. "It's fine I heard why." I replied. He nodded his head and we went back out.

Dean looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I sat back down and continued eating until Dean moved over to me. "What's was that all about?" He asked. "Nothing he was just apologizing for how they've treated me." I replied.

He nodded his head and started eating his food. Once I was done eating I just sat back down next to Dean, "Oh and I gotta ask you something real quick." He said grabbing my hand.

We went into his dorm, "What's up?" I asked. "Can I wear my leather jacket to the date?" He said. I let a laugh, "Yes you can wear your jacket to the date Portman." I replied punching his arm.

He smiled and then pulled me closer to him, "Well anyways I waited all morning to do this." He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back then we both pulled apart.

I walked out of the room and he stayed in his dorm as I went to my dorm to get ready for the game against Italy.

. . .

After the game 11-0 us the game was a big success. I took a shower then went back to my dorm and surprisingly Julie and Connie were in there.

"Hey Vivian can we talk?" Connie asked. I put my stuff down, "Yeah sure." I replied. "We are so sorry that we've been ignoring you so far it's just-" Julie said. "Charlie told me and it's fine." I said.

They both smiled, "So we are good?" Connie asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Well I gotta get ready." Connie said shooting up. "For what?" Julie asked. "Guys taking me on a date." Connie replied.

I laughed and dug through my drawer for some clothes until I decided on cuffed jeans and a black cropped tank top, with a golden necklace and a rose ring. Connie got out of the bathroom and I went in to change.

I put on some rose perfume and deodorant then walked out of the bathroom. "You look beautiful." Julie said. "What's the occasion?" Connie asked. "A date." I replied. They oooed I laughed and walked out of the dorm.

I knocked on Dean and Fultons door a few times and there was no reply. After about an hour of waiting I gave up and walked out to the beach.

"Really stood up on my first date way to start the record." I said kicking some sand. I then sat down and put my head in my hands, "Vivan what are you doing?" Jackson asked.