Chapter six

Smack. A fish hits you dead in the face. "Eat up, you two legged idiot." You grab the fish and sit up, glaring at the spiky merman. "Did you have to throw it?" "I didn't have to bring you the fish in the first place, you ungrateful fuck." You sigh and look down, realizing it's already cooked. Denki must have remembered. He was sweet. This one, not so much.

"Thanks for being so considerate as so give me basic needs," you say sarcastically. He glares and small explosions pop on his skin. "Fucker." You glare right back and flip him off as you start to scrape the scales off the fish. You hear a small splash and look up to see that Bakugo has pulled himself onto the sand. Oh dear god his abs. You find yourself staring, and he glares back. "What are you looking at?" he asks, snapping you out of your trance. You fumble, looking for a comeback, eventually sighing and just eating your fish.

He watches you, feeling oddly entranced by the beautiful- no. He mentally smacks himself. It's human, he reminds himself. He shakes his head and turns to the water. "Enjoy your fish, you two-legged pollution machine." He leaps into the water, and then he's gone. You sigh and finish you fish, before heading into your bedroom to sleep.

You drift to sleep under the stars, your mind filled with nice merfolk, curious mermen, and stunning abs.

Sorry this chapter was so short! It didn't fit with the other chapter, and I couldn't figure out what else to put in. Sorry again!