Not ready yet

Ivan's pov

"I love you Ivan." The asshole had said to me. I blushed, I didn't even know what to say to him.

Well one because this jerk was once my friend, and two he bullied me for no fucking reason. How can I trust him really? Would you?....

I looked up at him blushing. He softly smirked at me. His stupid blue eyes were waiting for me to answer them. I don't want to say those words of trust and promising....

"I'm not ready...." I said silently. I looked down. He still was looking at me. I felt his lips on my forehead. "It's ok" Derek had said softly. To be honest I thought he was going to hurt me.

He held me in his arms, he was so strong. I felt like I didn't need to be covered in a blanket. His heart was soft and low while mine was beating fast and loudly. I didn't know if I should move or not.

I wanted to looks up at him but I couldn't. I found my face in his chest. God his man boobs were hugs I mean like hard and muscle like.

Ewww

He smells though, and I meant horrible like something die on him or something. Eww

"You smell horrible." I said now looking up at this ape. "Your so rude you know that?" Derek said knowing that I rudeness our gay moment in bed. "I don't care if I did but you do smell horrible"

Derek thought for a moment and grinned at me.

...shit...

-----

Derek's pov

"I don't care if I did but you do smell horrible." He said, god he's fucking adorable.

'I smell horrible huh?' He grinned and looked at him. My little kitten Ivan had the look of death had came to him.

I got up and picked up my little fag like superman style or princess style. He's so fucking light I swear.

"Have you been eating?" I ask as I walked to my bathroom. He was blushing and have me an annoyed look. God he's so cute~

"Yes I have and put me down." He demanded but I held him closer and he held on to him like he was a scared child. "Don't worry I won't let you go" I said smirking at him.

He blushed and looked at me. For a stubborn nerd he blushes a lot. "Don't pull that Titanic shit on me" Ivan glared. Damn that always works with the ladies.

He looked down. "Aren't you dating that girl who ears her gum?..." He said silently. Oh yea that bitch, I forgot. "We broke up." I answered, which I'm still with that cow.

"Oh...ok.." As I put him down on the toilet. I begin to take off my shirt, and right there Ivan was freakin out.

"What are you doing!?" He screamed covering his eyes as red as blood. I smirked. "Me and you are going to take a shower together." I said proudly.

'Maybe I'll fuck him in the shower' I thought, I'm such a perv

He still covered his eyes. "B-But I don't have clothes..." He said, holy shit he stutter was so fucking cute!!

I smirked and started to take off my pants. "You can take mine, since me and you are a thing now, plus we need to get use to seeing our bodies naked." I poked out to him.

Ivan looked up at me. "Well?" I waited. "Fine...but don't try anything!" He blushed and took off his his jacket and shirt.

Holy shit he's hot-...

After all this time I finally notice, his scars...

Ivan was cover in scars from the car accident. But I never knew he had that much though...looked at his arms. I knew though weren't the wreck. As much as I wanted to say what they were, I knew what they are. Should I ask him?

"Uh... So do you do hot, warm or cold water I asked. He looked up and thought "I like a little hot water" he said as he took off his skinny jeans. I blushes this time but how dare I not ask about the scars... But they looked old.

"Cool, I'll turn it on." As turn on the water and put it to hot/warm for us and walked in and waited for him. The water was so hot and felt so good.

Ivan slowly walked in alittle scared. "So is this good?" I smirked at him. He blushed and covers his shit. "Aww babe don't cover. Your beautiful" I said.

"Shut up..I'm not use to have someone look at me naked..." As pulled himself to the water and pulled his emo hair back.

A large scar appeared, it was covered by his dark hair and emo banes. It almost touched his left eye.

I looked down. I remember the day, the number of clouds in the sky the time and the date. Sadly I never visited him in the hospital. And I knew he wanted me to see him and give him company when shit was going down. I'm a fucking asshole, who didn't have the fucking courage to visit him. I'm the reason why we are like this.

I kissed his scar over his eye and hugged them. "I'm sorry Ivan..." Our body touched. His body was cold and wet while mine was hot and wet. Ivan stayed still unknowing what to do.

"D-Derek?..." He said.

" I wasn't there for you when you needed me...I'm such an asshole.." I held him tighter.

I don't know if they were tears or water on my chest but I knew Ivan was hugging me back tightly