Lesbo aunt is shipping us?!

Ivan's pov

I feel a little better now. Thanks to Derek, my aunt Mia who help, but she annoys the hell out of Derek. Like ask all these question. Though I love how that she annoying Derek like hell.

"So Ivan, I have you gonna into Attack on Titan yet?" My wonderful aunt ask. Derek look at us and gave an "huh?" Sound. I smiled and nodded "Yep. I'm at episode 20, and started to get the mangas." I smile at her.

"Nerd...." Derek whispered. Mia giggled and looked at Derek "I'm surprised that your not into anime Derek!" Mia look curiously at Derek. "I thought that You'll get into anime because of Ivan!" Than she look at me. I smile at her, "He doesn't like anime because he more of an sport person, you football." I said that I knew Derek was in football.

She smile and nodded, and than she began "You know you two look like an cute couple. I'm so going to ship you guys, if you ask." She smirk as she closed her eyes. I blushed madly and embarrassed. "Mia!!" I yelled, Derek look so confused at us. Like 'wtf' look.

Mia began to open her " ship means-" I cut her out of what she was going to say. "So Mia do have an girlfriend?" I asked hopeing that she'll forget the 'ship Derek and me' thing. She smile widely and nodded. "Omg!! Yes!!! She so beautiful and adorable just like you!!!!!" As she put her arms around me and hug me tightly.

"Yea he is." Derek finally had said. I look at him and an confused look and mouth "what?" Though I looke up at Mia. Which her eye were like amazed and had hit her feels so hard that it was funny, just the way she look wanted me to laugh.

"I ship it and I ship it hard!!" She had fan girling of us.

"I don't ship it..." I said

"What the fuck does ship mean?!?!" Yelled Derek annoyed so much

"You guy are going to be called...skittles!!" As Mia put both hands on her cheeks and started to blush. Fan girling and I think she was thinking of pervert thoughts.

I just look at her.