Feeling a lone

Ivan's pov

Some days went by, where me and Derek held each other in bed. Though never talked in school.

I mean, I understand why we ignore each other.. I do.

Though like in any other relationship, I want him to kiss me in front of the whole school, or at least hold my hand. But we don't do those things. It's because of Derek's popularity, of being the jock and the ladies man.

Meaning if he does kiss me or hold my hand, he'll be drag down in hell with me. And I don't want to do that to him.. No matter of an asshole he really is.

I love Derek, and I don't want him to be in the same hell as I am.

Well it was like any other morning with us together.

Alarm went off, Derek groan and turned it on to snooze button. Though I would get up and take a shower and get ready.

When he does wake up, he just puts pants and a shirt. Fixing his hair now as I got out of the shower.

"Hey babe...I'll be heading out now. If you don't mind" he spoke getting his car keys. This is were we start ignoring each other. We would leave before I do, and I would walk to school. I looked at him and nodded. "It's fine." I said, everyday this was our conversation we had. It hurts that we have to do this...but it's for Derek. Not me.

As he left to probably pick up friends as he went to school. I went out, waving goodbye to Gwen and Robert and kissing Loki ok his head.It feels weird waving goodbye to a family, like a kid in the morning doing the same thing as I was but...in the movies or shows at least..

I walked the grey sideway, putting on my headphones to the song if my life. 'Yellow' by the amazing Coldplay

Look at the star, look how they shine for you. And all the thing you do

And they were all yellow

Sighing now as I was at the school gates and there was shy, timid Amy. Waiting for me. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey Amy, god I'm glad it's Friday." I said as we walked the halls to out class. She looked down timidly but with as smile. "Oh yes I agree, I been waiting to catch up on some of my fandoms. Like Homestuck and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." She said. I smiled and nodded with her.

"I was wondering Ivan.." She spoke, I looked down at her giving her a "hmm?"

"What's your Greek zodiac sigh?" She asked, well if you don't know the fandom of homestuck than this conversation isn't for you. But if you are than you might know some things.

"I'm a Virgo." I said, she smiled and nodded. "I'm a Leo..meaning I'm nepeta...but I'm not really like her at least.. But I do ship a lot of characters in fandoms." She spoke, I smiled.

"I'm kan, I'm almost like her I guess. Hmm I'm with you on yours" she giggle.

"What about Derek?" Also I think I totally forgot to tell you this. Amy, my aunt Mia, Mrs La Rosa, Derek's parents, and if course my dad knows about my relationship with Derek. Though I trusted mostly Amy to tell her.

"A Scorpio, sadly." I said looking around. I heard an 'oh come out of her. So cute, I do hope she finds someone to like or love her. She's so adorable and gentle. I think a more of her opposite would fit her but maybe not.

"I need to check, if you two would get along.. Cause for example.. A Cancer and Aquarius don't get along I'm sexual relationships. Meaning the fans of erikar, the ship of Eridan and Karkat would never be a ship... Or the most popular Cronkri. Of the characters of Cronus and kankri...which sucks because I ship them.." She gave a whimper and I smiled softly, yes my ship of cronkri will never work out sadly and it's true. Look it up if you don't believe me.

We walked into class and sat down. Any had to sit across the room from me sadly. So she was alone to doodle as we waited for Mrs. La Rosa to come in. I sat, hearing Derek's laughter from a joke that want if his minions had said. I sigh softly.

It was lonely, quiet, and painful actually that we acted that we don't even know eachother. But it's better than being his punching bag I guess...

As Mrs.La Rosa walked and started class, Derek tap his pencil and looked annoyed. Though I listen to her as she tough the lesson. Nothing much, though the last part was that our projects were due next week.

Derek looked at the corner if his eye at me. I did the same, we finish our project and hopefully will get an A on it.

Soon before I knew it school had ended already and I walked out of the high-school looking around. Amy was picked up early so I couldn't walk her home like everyday.

Again I put on my headphones and replayed the song that wish, would be my love story but it wasn't.

I walked the lonely path of grey sidewalk to Derek's house with song I needed to hear.

Yellow by Coldplay

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

And everything you do, and they were all yellow.