I love you

Ivan's pov

"Hello?..." I said as he phone from the other one had answer, my father voice was sneered and full of anger but calm.

"Where are you young man?" He said, holding my phone I answered the Russian man called my father.

"I'm at a friend'a house, it was late and I asked with I can stay over. I'm sorry that I didn't text not call." I said with lies of truth. I lied part of it but some of it was my truth and I have some prove you can call it.

There was a pause than a voice. "You better be home at 2:30." He had said, I nodded with agreement even though he did not see us, together in bed, me screaming out Derek's name out, begging him to go harder and harder, and finally loving a asshole who is the same sex as I am .

"Ok"

I hang up the damn phone and sighed I want don't want to leave him alone...

I looked back at Derek, he was looking at me. "Oh, your awake. How did you sleep?" I asked softly. He smirked "I slept ok, hoping you were sleeping in my arms though, you aren't."

"As much as much I love being in your smelling arms and hearing that lovely snore that I love so much." He chuckled and looked at me with his charmed, asshole.

Derek get off of his bed and if course he was naked, I turned away blushing. I didn't really see him naked on his top part at least. Though that asshole had seen me naked...

Now that I think about it, had he seen my scars? I looked backed at my arms to my wrist...old scars of a small knife. Made by the one and only....

I looked backed at him. He was ok clothes already and got up looking at him. He came over and kissed my head, and pulled my chin up to his fave and kisses me softly. It was a goodbye kiss you can say.

"When we come back from school... You won't bully me...right?" I asked looking up at him, he looked at him and thought for a moment. This was a sigh to me, am I toy to him?

I looked down. What if I'm a game piece to him? What if he's using me to get want he's wants...

Derek pulled my chin looking up at him once again. I looked at him blushing slightly, he kissed my head.
"I won't." He said

"Ok, I should get going. I love you Derek." I said. You can hear him gasp with glee and hug me tightly.

I rolled my eyes and hug back. "Yay! I love you too." Derek had said and looked down at me and smirked. I blushed and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later Derek." As I wave goodbye and walked downstairs to his the door of his house. I looked back at the house before I was going to walk out the door.

Maybe Derek does really love me. I smiled softly, mom was right I'll find someone who really loves me for me.

Derek's pov

I waited to read that that front door had closed and got my phone. I decide to text me gang.

I bet your wondering, why. Well let me tell the other reason I need to for Ivan to fall in love with me.

I'm using him.

Yea yea, what an asshole I am. To be honest at first I was happy to do it... But now I can't..I was faking me loving him. But now I really love him, I want to be with him.

God I'm such an ass

I wasn't suppose to love him for real but the sex part was in the deal I had made. The deal was I'll get payed a lot of money from some guy with money which I saw with my own eyes for to pay my college. If I can get Ivan to fall in love with me and to have sex with me.

I sighed. 'Fuck' I thought, how da hell am I going to do now? Am I going to tell Ivan the truth, go along with plan, or call if off.

I thought about all of them, I don't want to hurt Ivan by going along with it. So if I tell him the truth, he'll most likely break up with me...but if I can call it off I won't have to tell him and it never happen.

Now that's an idea!

I got my phone and texted my friend who had the money and started the whole deal.

"Yo Derek, what's up?" I can how high his friends in the back round are.

"Hey, I need to call the plan off. I got some money for college plus Ivan to fucking dumb to get the idea that I'm flirting with him." All those words were lies coming out of my mouth to sing.

"What? " he said confused, I explained my self all over again a done he understood of what I had said.

"Wow I bet Ivan will always be a virgin huh? " he said with a laugh. I chuckled at that. "Yep what a fucking fairy. So is it off? Cause I got da money from my rich ass parents."

"Sure whatever I don't fucking care, I'll call you back dumbass." I hang up and sigh in relief.

Now should I tell him or let him find out himself? Or don't tell him...

I layed down, god I'm so gay for Ivan

Fucking hell

------------

Hey guys, I don't really type this on my computer only on my phone so I really don't know how long this is .

So my goal is to put it at least up to 900 words a chapter or more