Larry - Dance The Night Away

So guys, this is my first One Shot. I decided to upload it to give you guys a taster of what my writing is like for these. It is a Larry one as they seem to be quite popular. I hope you like it.

Kat xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

"That's what makes you beautiful..." Harry finished the last song of the concert off wonderfully and the fans in the audience started screaming loudly, making me wince at the highness of their voices. I looked over at the other boys and saw that they were all grinning wildly, their eyes travelling over the audience, reading the occasional banner and watching how crazy the girls were going, jumping up and down on the spot and clapping frantically.

I did love our fans and how supportive they were of us and how dedicated they were, considering at heart we were just five normal boys that had got a lucky break in life. I really enjoyed doing what we do, singing that is and I definitely loved being with the boys. My band mates, my best mates. We were always there for each other, no matter what the situation was. Life was just perfect.

We said our goodbyes to the fans and then ran off stage, collapsing on the floor when we got to our dressing room in exhaustion. Concerts really did drain us.

"I'm hungry." Niall groaned rolling on his back and rubbing his stomach.

"Tell us something we don't know." Zayn retorted, rolling his eyes. He got up and dragged his feet over to the couch that was placed in the room and began tapping away at his phone once he was comfortable, on Twitter, I presumed.

I turned to the remaining boys, 'the remaining boys' being Harry and Liam since Niall had just got up and raced out of the room, probably in search of food.

"So are we gonna go clubbing tonight?" I asked them. Harry's head snapped up and he grinned and began nodding his head. Liam groaned beside him.

"Seriously Harry, none of us can even stand properly, we are so tired and you think we are going to be able to dance tonight?" Liam exclaimed.

"Of course Li! You may be taken and hopelessly head over heals in love with Danni, but some of us aren't and so I need to keep myself occupied." He replied cheekily. Liam shook his head in disbelief.

"You do realise you can go clubbing with out having sex after it." Liam pointed out and I winced at his bluntness. Always trust Liam to say it how it is, with him it was none of the 'getting laid' or 'shagging', no, with him it was 'having sex' or if he was feeling really mature he would even say 'sexual intercourse'.

"Yeah, but clubbing is no fun if you don't get laid." Harry argued and Liam just rolled his eyes and slowly stood up, groaning as his aching muscles clicked. He then turned to look at us.

"Fine, we can go clubbing since it was our last concert for a while. I'm gonna go get changed, I suggest you do the same." Liam said and then left the room. Harry grinned at me and then did the same, leaving me in the room with Zayn, who was still on his phone.

"You coming with us Zayn?" I asked him. He looked up from his screen and nodded.

"Yeah why not. Gonna get laid then tonight?" He asked cheekily and smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. Just because I was no longer with El, didn't mean that I was planning on hooking up tonight.

"Not planning on, I just wanna have a few drinks with you guys and have a good time, with out doing the dirty." I replied. He nodded, but the smirk was still plastered across his face. "Let's get going." I said while getting up. "And stop grinning, you look like the Cheshire cat and it's creepy."