Chapter seven

Before we get started, bold Italic = Y/n's thoughts of just thoughts in general. Enjoy~☆

"Hello, Redwood."

________

______

___

The room fell silent after the man greeted her, seconds past before the thick-haired girl picked up her jaw and spoke up. "How do you know my name, sir?" Y/n asked looking at the older man wide-eyed as she slowly backed away from the desk, ready to flee.

He saw her step away from the desk stocked with him knowing her last name, being confused by her sudden movement his smile fell when realizing what he'd did.

"My apologies for giving you a scare!" He let out, smiling politely at her. "allow me to introduce myself, my name is Garrick Ollivander, I create wands." He held out his hand to which y/n took, now feeling less fear towards Ollivander but she still kept her distance.

"So, you are here to purchase a wand. Yes?" She nods rocking back and forth on her heels as He finished some papers on the desk, before taking a tan box from the shelf.

He pulled out a long light green-is wand from a tan box, it had a strange spine as if someone twisted the wood in loops, like a pretzel.

"This is a cypress wand with a feather from a thunderbird as its core," He held it out, waiting for her to take it.

Y/n came closer and took it swallowing deeply as she held the wand, an unexpected feeling came over her. She wasn't sure if it was excitement or dread that got to her but whatever it was, it made her heart pound in her chest.

"Now. I would like you to make a U-shape to those flowers, over there." He pointed to the pot of white tulips in the corner of the room.

Y/n did as was told and flowers immediately shriveled, her eyes widened as she looks down at the wand in horror at what she'd done,

"I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to do that on purpose, I don't know what hap-" Ollivander held his hand up, cutting off the apologies that fell from the young girl's mouth.

smiling nicely, he told her. "Do not worry it happens quite often when you're searching, and since that one,"

he pointed towards it, "is not one for you I would like you to give it to me." She gave it back to him. after he placed the in its original box, he pointed his wand towards the now-dead flowers and said, "Offero"

The once dead flowers started to change from droopy, withered, dried-up to watered, bright, and new.

He was pleased with the smile on her face, even though Mr. Ollivander saw it every time a child entered his shop doesn't mean that it stopped bringing him eternally happiness.

[Y/n's POV]

"Ahem" I turned my attention back to the man, "how did it feel."

"...a feather would've weighted more than that wand, sir." He sol

"No, what I meant was, Well. Did it feel like it was yours?" He asks, looking down at me with his hands together.

"...No, sir."

"...hmm," he brought his hand up to his hand, "one moment," Ollivander excuses himself, He shuffled to the back of the shop leaving me in peaceful silence.