The bully

"Chris wake up!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I groaned and rolled off of the bed hitting the floor with a thud. I trudged into the bathroom taking a fast shower. I grabbed myself clothes, put them on and started to do my makeup. Let me introduce myself, I'm Chris Cerulli, but I prefer Chris Motionless. Don't ask why. My parents are divorced and have been for a long time. I am 16 years old and am a straight edge kid. If you don't know what that is Google it! I'm joking, it means I don't drink or smoke. I put the last touches of makeup on my eye and walked out of the bathroom walking down the stairs. "Dad do I have to go to school?" I asked trowing my self into the chair in the living room. "Yes now go! You're going to be late!" He said grabbing me pushing me out. "Dick." I muttered under my breath. I walked all the way to school and when I got only one foot in the door I was pushed on to the ground. "We don't need another emo fag here!" The guy screamed. I stood up getting in his face. "It's funny how that seems to be the only word in people's vocabulary these days. Isn't it?" I said grabbing the collar of the guys shirt. "Y-y-yes it is." He stuttered. "Get out of here." I said letting go of him watching him run off. I went into the office sitting down at a little waiting seat. "May I help you sir?" A little old lady asked from behind the desk. "Oh yes! Uhm I'm new here and need a schedule." I said scratching the back of my neck. Which I do when I'm nervous or uncomfortable. "Oh here you go dear. Do you need someone to help you around?" She asked handing me a small paper. "Oh yeah that would be nice." I said smiling at her. She looked at a list of names and smiled when she found one she liked. "Mrs.Hill may you send Richard Olson to the office?" She asked holding a little button down on the microphone. I could hear the class laugh as the teacher answered. "Yes he is coming right now!" The teacher yelled. Why were those kids laughing. His name is actually quite nice, better than mine. Suddenly the door opened showing a boy with a beautiful face. Oh did I forget to mention I'm gay? Oh well now you know! He walked in slowly taking a glance at me before looking away quickly. Do I look bad? Oh crap are my eyebrows smeared or out of place. Fuck! "Ricky I need you to show Chris around the whole school." The lady said in a sweet voice. Ricky looked like a normal goth/ emo boy who wears rings of black eyeshadow around his eyes. He also had shoulder length black hair and a long sleeved T-shirt on. Why? It's like 100 degrees in here. Wait.. I hope it's not what I think it is. I suddenly have the feeling to hug him, but I fight it back not doing it. "Okay." He said in a soft voice taking my hand pulling me out of the office. I blushed as he didn't let go of my hand. I guess he notice and let go which caused me to frown, but I instantly replaced it with a fake smile. "Can I see your schedule?" He asked softly. I nodded handing it to him. "You have every class with me." Ricky said excitedly blushing. "Ricky can I ask you something?" I asked looking at him and down at his wrist. I hope he isn't going through what I am. "What?" He said biting his lip. "Why are you wearing long sleeves?" I asked looking down at my own. I just cut last night and my wrist hurts so fucking much. "I can't tell you." He said playing with the hem of his shirt. I grabbed his hand pulling him to a near by bench. "Yes you can. I'm just want to know if it's what I'm thinking or not." I said looking at him. I could feel my eyes burn with tears. I know I just met him, but I love him. "I cut because I get bullied and let it get to me." He said looking down staring at my long sleeves. "Why do you w.." I cut him off by pulling up my sleeve showing him my scars and brand new cuts. "I do to." I said reaching for his pulling it up. He had scars and one brand new one. "Why do you cut?" He asked taking my hand in his. "Because I'm a gay. and no one wants to be my friend. I'm a useless bag of..." I was cut off by someone's lips pressed to mind. I sat there shocked for a second before kissing back. "You're not useless." Ricky whispered kissing my ear. "You're beautiful and perfect. Chris will you be my boyfriend?" Ricky asked. I kissed him passionately. "Of course I will." I said kissing him again.