Im done. Im sorry. Goodbye.

Amber's p.o.v (Surprise)
"Get your ass back here Cerulli." My bully named Lainey yelled. She ran towards me and knocked all by books down. "Pick them up and see what happens." She said pointing to the books on the floor. I bent down and grabbed one up. Lainey slammed her foot to the back of my neck which caused my head to smash on the marble floor. "Amber!!" I heard someone yell from across the hall. I heard foot steps run away and foot steps coming towards me. "Josh?" I whispered looking up seeing the beautiful eyes of my friend. I jumped off from the ground and ran to the school bathroom sitting in the stall. I pulled out my secret blade. Chris thinks I use a nail sharpener, but I don't just around him. I took a piece of paper out of my binder and wrote a letter.
(Letter)
Hi lads! It's me Amber! If you're reading this I'm either dead or in the hospital. I hope dead though. I love you guys so much, but I can't deal with the world anymore. You will probably forget about me anyway. I'm just a waste of space. I love you Chris, Ghost, Ryan, Angelo, TJ, Brandon, and you Josh. I hope you all forgive me.
Love,
Amber
(End of letter)
I took the blade tears rushing down my face. I can't believe I'm doing it, but it's the right thing to do. I pushed the blade softly onto my skin for the first cut, but than deeper for the second one, than really deep the last one. Before I could pass out I texted Chris saying, "Come get me I'm in the girl's bathroom." He answered back with a simple okay. "Goodbye." I whispered laying my head onto the wall closing my eyes.
Chris's p.o.v
I got a text from Amber saying to go get her from school and that she was in the girl's bathroom. I answered with a simple okay frowning. "What's wrong?" Ricky asked worried. "Nothing just my stupid sister needs to be picked up even though she has to walk." I said looking down. Ricky smiled jumping off the bed. "Lets go get her!" He yelled running downstairs me running after him. "One problem she is in the girl's bathroom." I said blushing. He smiled and walked out the door. We walked and laughed all the way to the school. When we got there I made a b-line to the bathroom. When I got there I checked all the stalls ending at the last one, and when I got there I did not like what I saw. My sister in a puddle of blood with cuts up her arm. "Call 991!" Ricky yelled, but I just stood there looking at her. She was as bad as me. I shouldn't have let it slip my mind about how bad she took things. "Chris!! Call 991!" Ricky yelled shaking me. I quickly took out my phone calling the ambulance. "I hope she is okay." I whispered tears rushing down my face. "Chris you might want to read this." Ricky said handing me a small note. I read it and instantly dropped to the ground sobbing. She is a beautiful, bubbly girl who has the scars to show that she has sinned. Suddenly Josh ran in with a shocked look on his face. I jumped up and ran towards him.