The End With Happieness

Ricky's p.o.v
I got home and thought about me and Chris. I'm being stupid! He loves me and I love him! I have to go see him! I got up and ran to Chris's house. When I got there I knocked on the red pained wood door. "Ricky!" Chris yelled picking me up spinning me around. "Chris I'm sorry I ignored you! I love you so much!" I yelled wrapping my arms around his neck squeezing him slightly. "I love you to! And Ricky I know we haven't been together long, but I would like to know if you would like to make the promise of staying with me?" Chris said getting on one knee pulling out a promise ring. "Of course!" I screamed covering my mouth before I screamed like a girl. I could feel my stomach overflow with butterflies. Chris chuckled and took my ring finger putting the ring on it. "I love you so much Ricky. Don't you ever, ever forget that." Chris said holding my hands looking me in the eyes sternly. "I love you to Chris and I will never ever forget that. Don't you forget either!" I said giggling at the end. "I will never forget because you will always be there to show me and I will always be there to show you." Chris said kissing me passionately. I loved his kisses thy are so sweet. I kissed back and pulled him into the house up to his room.
And that's how I found the love of MY life.
Chris's p.o.v
And that's how I found my beautiful, smart, wonderful, and funny husband.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
And that's the end of my SECOND BOOK! Omg! Thank you guys so much for the favorites and for all the reads. I love y'all so much. If you made it this far you are awesome even if you didn't you're awesome. And thank you all for being BOSS!!!
-Amber