I'm sorry okay!

(In this story Onision is the same age as Amber.)
Chris's p.o.v
I walked over to Amber's new house to see through her window that she was with a boy! They were kissing each other slowly. "MY SISTER IS A HUGE FUCKING SLUT!" I yelled in my head. The boy had dark brown hair and a panda hat on. I could hear slight moans from the radio, "I'm so Onision." I heard it sing. They giggled and started to do what I guess was homework. I texted Amber saying to look out her window. When she got it she looked out seeing my angry face. The boy came over and what I saw like his face went pale. I ran to the door seeing it was unlocked. I ran up the stairs to her room pushing the door in. "What the fuck Amber!?!" I yelled seeing there was a camera in the middle of the room. "Are you filming a porno or something?" I asked rage coming to my face. "No! Greg here is a youtuber we are filming something for his Draw My Life video!" She yelled stepping in front of Greg. When I looked at him I saw him crying a little. "Why are you crying?" I asked looking at the baby. "I was writing about how I tried to kill myself." He said looking down. Am er turned around wrapping him in a loving hug. When Amber looked into his eyes I saw what I saw when I looked into Ricky's pure love. "I'm gonna go." I said walking out the front door sighing. My little sister is growing up.
Amber's p.o.v
After Chris left Greg burst into tears. I knew he was holding them in so he wouldn't look like a baby in front of my brother. "Hey it's okay love." I said hugging him sitting him and me on the bed. I kissed the top of his head softly laying my head on his. He has gone through so much and still manages to smile. This is why I love him. People just need to shut up about how I'm way to selfish for him because it's not true. "Amber I think I love you." He whispered looking down. Before I could answer he got up about to leave my bedroom. I grabbed his hand turning him around kissing him again. "I love you to." I whispered kissing him more. His lips were soft and plump. I fell in love with a youtuber.