Chapter 1

~Tigy's POV~

I looked behind me feeling like someone was watching me.

I was scared.

I grabbed my backpack and put it on my back.

I started walking and keep looking behind me, then I heard a stick snap.

I jumped from being scared, then I heard the groans of the dead freaks I ran out of the woods onto the road.

When I reached the road I ran as quick as I could.

I saw something in the distance I got closer and closer to the figure and it was a smashed car so I continued to run.

//10 minute time skip//

I found a gas station a few minutes ago and I cleared it there was only 1 water bottle and a can of dog food.

I sat on the floor in the corner and drank some of the water.

//flashback//
I was sitting in my room playing with toys (A/N Tigy was only 8 in this flash back) then my mom came in.

"Hello mom"

"Hi sweetie"

"Something is going on so I need you to stay more quiet and don't worry though everything is going to be alright"

"Ok what's going on though"

"Don't worry about it"

"Okay"

1 hour later

Tigy heard her mother scream so she ran downstairs to see her mother being teared apart by some monster, she screamed and cried and then all of it stopped, Tigy bursted into tears knowing that her mom just died.

The "monster" looked at Tigy and stared to come to her to eat her too.

Then someone came into the house and shot the zombie.

Tigy cried and he said..

"Everything is going to be alright im not going to hurt you".

He shot my mom and looked at me.

//end of flashback//

I started to cry, then I wiped the tears away.

I stood up and walked around, i looked outside and the zombies were gone so I grabbed my stuff and went outside and started walking on the road in a distance I heard something like a motorcycle.

I stopped and listened only to it getting closer.

I didn't know what to do so I just stood there but it passed me I sighed in relief and I was sorta pissed but who cares shit happens.

I continued to walk then a truck drove by and stopped.

There was an old man, a boy maybe a few years older than me and a couple others then I saw.......(to be continued)