Chapter 3

~Tigy's POV~

"Oh ok" says Ross.

I walk into the living room and sit on the floor because there was nowhere to sit.

Ross comes and sits next to me.

Then my dad and a women run into the house calling the group everyone gets up and comes quickly.

My dad says "there is a tornado coming".

We all run into the truck and it takes off quickly.

We drive to the 'womans' hometown and go to her house.

We stop and she gets out of the car, her and my dad go over to a billboard.

They came back shortly and we go to her houses door.

Mack slams himself on the door repeatedly and but Ross grabs a key on top of something and unlocks the door.

The woman says to me "so I heard you were Charles daughter".

I nod and she says "I'm warren" and puts her hand out for me to shake, I shake it and say "I'm Tigy".

We all go into the house spilt up.

I follow Ross into the kitchen and then we see a couple on the floor and we both aimed ( Ross and I ) at them with our guns.

She says "don't shot, my husband is injured".

"I will be right back" I say to Ross.

He just nods I go and get my dad and the old man who's name was 'Doc'.

They follow me back to the kitchen.

//time skip through all the boring sh*t//

~3rd person view~

Tigy and 10k leave the house and go to get food, batteries and so on.

Doc, Mack, Addy and Cassandra (A/N Murphy is not in this story) stay in the basement of Warrens house to stay safe from the tornado with the couple tigy and Ross found in the kitchen.

Warren and Charles go to a fire station to get extra supplies.

~10k's POV~

Me and Tigy start walking, leaving Warren's house to go get things for the group.

I look at Tigy and think to myself how beautiful she is.

I like her a lot but A beautiful girl like her wouldn't date a guy like me.

We continue to walk then we see the tornado coming close, so close I could feel the wind.

I grab Tigy's hand a drag her to a car when we get to it we close the doors quickly.

Tigy grabs my thigh and I look at her and she realizes what she did and takes it away.

The car starts to spin and lift, we put our hands on the roof or the car as it spins.

I look at Tigy thinking we were going to die soon so I say "Tigy I like you a lot"

She looks at me shocked and says "I like you too"

Then the car flips and then everything stops because the tornado went by, meaning it's over.

We both get out of the car and walk back to Warrens house, it was awkward.

I stop and Tigy stops also ............

Cliffhanger!!!!!!....... Sorry.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Go follow haiqa-ghazi please and thank you, hope you have a great day as always.

See you next time buh bye.