Chapter 6

-10k's POV-

When Ross held Tigy's hand I got jealous.

I look at her and she was blushing, I sigh and walk quicker.

I end up passing everyone,I feel someone tap my shoulder I move my shoulder quick knocking their hand off of it, I don't even bother looking at who it is.

I see a Z, I pull out my knife and stab it 3 times in the shoulder then twice in the head.

I turn around facing the group.

The whole group looks at me like I'm crazy.

Tigy wasn't holding hands with Ross anymore, she was standing next to Addy.

-Tigy's POV-

10k was jealous of Ross.

I pulled my hand away from Ross's and walked next to Addy.

I watch 10k as he was acting weird.

He stabs Z a few times almost getting bit.

I walk over to him and say "are you okay".

He nods not making eye contact with me.

A guy on a motorcycle starts to slow down and I turn around and look at the group and it looks like Cassandra was trying to hide.

I think in my head, 'why is she hiding'.

The guy passes and then we all continue to walk 10k was walking next to me and addy on the other side.

//2 hour time skip//

We made a temporary camp with a fire.

I soon fall asleep.

-10k's POV-

Tigy was sitting next to me then she fell asleep, her head was on my shoulder.

I didn't mind.

//time skip to morning//

I was on watch for the whole night, Tigy was sleeping on the ground where we were sitting last night.

I watched her as she slept like a creep, she was cute when she slept.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And hope yall have a great day or night.

Buh bye for now.