What Happens Next

"Are you sure that you're hand is okay?" Alya questioned the bluenette "Yeah I'm sure these bandages are good enough" she sheepishly smiled

She walked from the Hotel infirmary with Alya. It was already the next day "Marinette you're seriously an awesome girl, you went in there and saved tons of people even if it was temporarily" Alya complimented her at least twenty times "I know, I know"

"But Marinette on a serious note, Never ever do that again EVER! promise?"

A few days passed Ladybug and Cat Noir stayed alert and shared useful information found as days went by.

"Ladybug" she was shocked when she herd that name come out of his mouth. It was always "M'lady" or "Bugaboo" but never or almost never Ladybug" his gaze was harsh almost intimidating.

"I know what he wants or rather who" there was something different about Cat Noir he wasn't himself and that scared her. He had never been this serious even in times of crisis.

"He wants a girl named Marinette Dupain- Chang" she took a moment to process this "What his intentions are , that's unknown, Ladybug this isn't our regular Hawkmoth, he has somewhat altered himself or his miraculous, maybe both, but he's stronger" he turned "When I was akumatized his voice was different I don't thank that's our Hawkmoth"

She stared shaking and dumbfounded "How do you know he wants that girl?" she stuttered and eyes wide open "He told me when I was almost akumatized" her arms fell past her hips dangling "We have to make a plan Cat Noir, we don't know when he'll strike again."

"We have to evacuate everyone and fast get them out of here and tell the King and Queen whats going on so we get can guards on our side." the more he talked the more nervous she grew "and most importantly we have to protect Marinette Dupain-Chang" his eyes full of determination

"What's the plan" (que dramatic music)

"Alright first I'll go tell the King and Queen whats happening and that we need to evacuate" Cat Noir said

"Then I'll go find Marinette and take her far away to a safe place, by then we should have guards surrounding perimeter of Shanghai." Ladybug etched out the plan on a piece of paper.

"2:pm sharp tomorrow" she nodded  her head in agreement.

Later,

"Hey dudes have anyone seen Adrien he's been missing since this morning" Nino paced back and forth everyone seamed to be ignoring him. He heard rattling in the bushes behind him "Oh there you are dude" silence "Adri-" he was snacked into the bushes where no one could hear these screams. As Nino was dragged into the bus his captor left a message addressed to someone.

"Nino,Ninooo hum, what's this"Alya stopped to pick the piece of paper up "someone must have dropped this" she turned around running towards the girls direction

"Here Marinette, this letter was addressed to you" she smiled leaving continuing  he search for her boyfriend

She took a look at the letter the sender was unknown deep down in her soul she felt like it was a live confession from Nathaniel, she had slowly realized that her was in love with her overtime

She opened the letter

Behind you

"That's it" she sat the letter down on the bed in front of her.

"Behind me?" she turned around "Don't scream" a hand was on her mouth "Lets no make any mistakes" his voice light and airy like a whisper "Ladybug" her eyes shot open now struggling "This is you're last chance I said don't make it harder for yourself Marinette" his voice still the same. She continued to struggle "Can't say I didn't warn you" he reached down into his pocket a pulled out cloth covering her face.

The fighting died down and she was completely still "Time to get you to master" his sinister smile appeared

His voice there was something ....... familiar about it, that was her last thought.

"Woah,my head hurts" Nino woke up in the hotel's infirmary with an ice pack on his head "Nino!" Alya ran to hug him "What happened?" his voice drained of it's normal emotion "Adrien and I found you lying there in the bushes unconscious" she hugged him even tighter.

"Don't worry we'll find whoever did this to you and I'll kick their ass" a single tear spilled from her eye.

The rest of the class and even some of their friends from New York came to see him except Marinette of course.

"Dudes I don't know what happened I think I fell" he scratched the back of his neck "I remember seeing someone write a letter,my vision is blurred so I might be trippin"

"How long ago did you fall Nino?" Adrien asked "What time is it now" he replied. Adrien checked his phone "7:09" 

"Last time I checked the time was before I went looking for you so it was "3:15, how long ago did you find me" everyone gasped "We found you around 6" Alya covered her mouth as more tears spilled.

"So you were out there for six hours alone" Adrien's voice also cracked "and you were out looking for me"

"Children out" the old nurse lady said shooing them away "He needs some rest"

"Don't you guys think what he said was kinda weird, I mean first says he fell and then he seen someone. Don't you think that he would have been knocked out by then" Alya threw her hand back.

"its almost 8 we should be heading back to the main wing of the hotel or we'll get scolded by our teacher" Max calculated the time "we should be back by 7:58ph sharp if we continue at this rate" he continued

"Hey where's Marinette" Adrien stopped in his tracks "oh she said she was tired and stayed behind in the room" Chloe answered

"Alya can you call her to unlock the door" Fei said walking next to Chloe "No need to worry girls I have a key" Alya took it out and showed them "they all sighed in relief "knowing Mari she's probably fully sleep now"

"All I wanna do when I get to the room is pass out at this point" Chloe said in he agonizing voice

"Same" the five girls were the last left by that time the boys had already spit up and so did the other girls.