Realizations

Noah left the building throughout of the side. Unaware of what he was soon to come out to, ALL of the heroes of Paris, ready fight and defend and fight. Afte all, Marinette was in serious danger if all of this was true.

little did they know.... she was too close, too close to where they were. "here he comes, get into positions" Cat Noir blankly stared down at the muscular boy daring him to make the move

Soon he jumped from to stoop he was sitting on the the front of the door, waiting for it to open, and as he wished, it was commanded. The door opened in a squeaky manor, like the hinges were screaming.

Noah appeared under the light in the small ally way. "I thought you were supposed to be on the plane, I do recall, seeing you there" Cat Noir bluntly stepped into that light out of the shadows that Noah was under.

"Or is there another reason you're here, because you would have no reason, unless you were working with the enemy" Cat Noirs face twisted into a blank expression.

Noah shocked propelled backward tying to look in his surroundings before giving an answer. "I do not recall that Sir Noir" he was cut of "it's Cat"

"yes I know" Noah fiddling with his collar quickly replied "I forgot something here so I had to come back" he confidently said, Adrien behind his Cat Noir persona admired that Noah was able to lie that freely.

"and, if you don't mid me asking what would that be?" The black Cat raised an eyebrow

Queen Bee and the rest watching with caution as Cat Noir tried to handle this figure, who was obviously hiding something.

"a picture of my mom, she passed away when I was younger, this is the only thing I have left of her" the liar quickly chocked out with a stern look on his face as he moved back a bit more towards the door.

"could I have a look?" The Cat took a step further "this is personal to me" the boy stood

"how do I know you're not lying then" Cat's voice in sort of a whisper "you won't" Noah smirked he still fiddled with his collar

Cat took a step more to approach him almost to his face. Noah's hands were now in fists by his side. "So tell me then, why are you here"

Noah flinched but stayed silent. Then we'll have to solve this my way then Cat gripped him by the collar.

"Where is she you son of a bitch" he growled until he felt something sharp run across his arm. He quickly dropped Noah throwing him onto the hard pavement.

His arm was bleeding out, Noah had a piece of glass in his hand a little bloody from squeezing it. Cat groaned in pain as Noah tried to make a run for it. Adrien wasn't go to let him to that easily.  His arm hurt but it was still accessible, he used his staff to jump to the other side of Noah,blocking his view and way of getting past.

Cat couldn't use his cataclysm because that would certainly kill Noah and he would get no information at all.

"Talk" the Cat said angrily "Silly kitty" Noah grinned "you're here all alone, no one to help,  you'll never find her" he laughed 

(quick a/n, think abt light Yagamis laugh)

"oh wait until you find out about all the terrible things they've done to her" his eyes enlarged and laugh grew wider "think about what they're going to do to her next!" Cat froze as the maniacs laugh grew louder and smiled grew even wider

As his mantic laugh grew he felt a prick in his back and his eyes glew yellow.

It was Queen Bee behind him, her facial expression twisted into a frown, She looked at Cat Noir as he was still in shock from this newly received information.

He completely forgot about that plan in the moment, he looked back at Noah, he wanted to beat the living daylight out of him making him bleed and cry,but right now, there were more important matters to be handled.

"Viperion" Noir called as he jumped from the stoop also in shock from what he just herd, he activated his second chance

"Second Chance"

BIG FLASH

They were back in the minutes before Noah walked out of the door. Viperion explained what happened in the previous time.

The crew once again shocked but not as shocked now moments before Noah I supposed to walk out

"Illusion" Rena Rouge whispered as illusions of the cops appeared in the ally and outside of it, need I need to mention the complete chaos China is in, fire everywhere, looters, akumatized villas still lurking

"Any moment now" Viperion stayed steady focused and concentrated on this after all he was in love with Marinette,  he would do anything to save her, he wanted to be her knight in shining armor.

But he knew Cat Noir was Adrien and Marinette was Ladybug, their destiny's did not align and he's not meant to be the one to save her, Adrien is her knight in shining armor not him. He knew without a doubt their fate was sealed the two were meant to be. But, that doesn't change he will do anything for her.

It doesn't change that she is the girl of his dreams. It doesn't change his love for her, it doesn't change that her and Adrien are meant to be.

He snapped out of his daydream to see Noah tied, hands behind his back and rope around his body. Cat Noir took him down.

Queen Bee, used her venom on Noah and Ryuko cleared away the illusions as Rena stood beside Cat.

Forgetting that Queen be could make anyone do what she wants them to do along as they were under her control, Cat stood there confused when she told Noah to speak"

Chloe didn't like Marinette that much, but this trip made her realize some things, Marinette was the girl with always good intentions, When everyone turned on the blonde and didn't like her, Marinette was the only one to stick up for her. She never in a million years leave her to get hurt, no matter how much he hated her.

"So talk" the Bee glared

at Noah

-Guys I'm not dead 😱😱

Mad asf the awakening movie was pushed back to January 2023 damn I'll be 15 in May and 15 almost 16 when the Gotdamn movie comes out.

Also I was 13 when I started this story 💀 time flies it's almost been a year .

Till next time guys mwauh 💋