Where Am I

Her head pounded continuously making her headache even worse by the second.

She sat up trying to grab her head only to find, she couldn't move her arms. They were tied with a thick rope.

Her eyes wondered bit she was met with pitch blackness in every direction she looked , there was no escaping it "where am I?" she briefly stopped moving

A loud bang interrupted her "You're finally awake Ladybug" she stared the direction the voice came from "Where am I?" she said clenching her fist in anger and fear.

"Somewhere where no one will ever find you" he cackled a horrid laugh signifying that he had finally gotten victory at last

"Oh and Princess one more thing," he walked slowly towards her then kneeling down to her face. She still couldn't see his face no matter how hard or how much she squinted, she couldn't make out any type of faeces to recognize.

"I'll need these" he unclipped one and then the other. She watched the magical red light drift away from her pocket and back into her earrings.

"STOP!" she yelled out in anger "What do you want from me?" there was no reply only tossing of the earrings to the sound of so catching them.

Now realizing that that man isn't alone "Who are you?" her voice sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"Lets just "  he took a brief pause before starting again "Nooroo dark wings rise, someone very important" this was Hawkmoth standing there in the flesh. He knew her Identitys both of them.

"If you'll excuse me I have plans to crash" he smirked at her then vanished as the butterflys swirled around him.

But just as Cat Noir said there was something off about Hawkmoth, his voice was way deeper than usual.

-

"M'lady where are you?" he mumbled to himself impatiently waiting for her arrival. It was already 2:30pm "she should've been here by now" he dialed her number on the phone stick.

"I have to start this mission Ladybug but I'm trusting you to get Marinette to safety" he leaped off the building sprinting towards the castle to warn the king and .

Suddenly, he was hit in the head from behind and knocked down. He stood up turning around to see a man in Hawkmoths suit, now he knew for a fact that this was not his Hawkmoth.

This one is definitely s bigger threat.

"Cat Noir how lovely to meet you" the man in Purple and black grinned at him. Cat growled "You're partner Ladybug was an amazing asset"

Cat turned in disgust "What did you do to her" his tone was flat "What was her part of the plan again? hmmm lemme see to protect the precious princess Marinette" he cackled 

Cat Noir took out his staff preparing for battle "I'd love to stay here and chit chat with you but I have somethings to before out final showdown Cat Noir" he vanished within a blink

"I have to get them out of here and then find Ladybug and Marinette" Hawkmoth definitely pissed him off

He ran to the castle the King and Queen sat side by side in the throne room chairs "Your Magasties" they instantly knew that this was Paris's hero Cat Noir." How can we help you Cat Noir we didn't know you were going to be here. Where's Ladaybug ?."

"Your highness there is a villain stronger than Hawkmoth on the loose not only stronger but is also impersonating him, they have captured Ladybug and your daughter, I need you declare an emergency instantly and evacuate Shanghai, China. "

"Yes right away Cat Noir guards" over 5000 guards were sent to help evacuate people.

"Thank you for your cooperation" he leaped away back to the Shanghai hotel they were staying at

"My gosh dude Adrien where have you been. We have to go home back to Paris early looks like LB and CN are here to help resolve the issue"

"ADRIEN!" he heard Alya yell "We can't find Marinette anywhere we need your help" Alya yelled frantically looking around

"Okay" he had to transform into Cat Noir to get everyone to leave or else his plan wouldn't look too good

He transformed into Cat Noir.

"Everyone you have to evacuate the premises and leave, go to you're assigned directions from teachers." everybody seamed to calm down after that but two people still wasn't.

Alya and Noah stood at the bottom of the stairs from which he was talking "Our friend Marinette is still missing and we haven't been able to find her. I may have only knew her only nearly 3 weeks but she is stilly friend. We cant just be calm and she's out here missing!" Noah snapped at the black Cat

Noah always made his blood boil

"I know you're all worried about your friend, I not going to lie to you, she was taken hostage of Hawkmoth as well as Ladybug so for me to fix the situation I need you to leave." he said harshly.

After that

"MY BFF WAS TAKEN HOSTAGE BY SOME VILLAINS THERE IS NO WAY I'M LEAVING" Alya snapped again

Whispers among students

"Marinette!"

"oh no"

"I hope she's not hurt"

"So I need you all to leave this building could be crushed and someone could get hurt. Do I need to to evacuate now" his eyes serious.

-

"Marinette Dupain Chang turns out all your classmates are leaving you not even giving it a second thought so come help and save you" he laughed

"Cat Noir will come and save me" she whispered "Oh Marinette don't get you're hopes up all so high" the voice was back and this time he sounded enthusiastic about something

"After all you might be dead by the time he decides to came and rescue you" her breath hitched

"W-what?"

"You heard me, you're going to pay for your parents mistake from years ago" she could hear his footsteps one by one coming her direction.