The End Is Near

The older man shuffled around with his red eyes. He was a fairly muscular man with broad shoulders. He shuffled around, scratching for something. Cat Noir activated his cataclysm preparing and ladybug was already running out of time.

"Why don't you just give up, with people like you, justice will never come easy, take a look around you all of this damage.. it's because of you"  Ladybug yelled at him

Something in him snapped, regardless of him being just a normal being, he was abnormally strong. He stood up, slowly. Ladybug whispered something to the others but he could hear them just perfectly. He wiped the oozing blood gushing from his face and pulled something out of his pocket.

A pistol and stone cold pistol.

"All right" his breathing was getting heavier and heavier in time "hand over the girl, and no one gets hurt, ya can even keep the earrings, forget power" he grunted watching the hero's shake

After all, they were all still kids, and he had no problem killing a child. He was thirsty. And the only drink to satisfy him was revenge.

"Never" Cat Noir yelled out loud and with the others catching up they were getting all of the help they could get. Everyone gathered in-front of Ladybug  when they heard 2 faint beeps.

Lucious sighed "I guess I have to do this the hard way, you children never learn" he said in a British accent.

"CLARKE" Queen Bee gasped, she knew she paralyzed him, was he immortal, what exactly is he....

Not only Clarke but the guards that "defeated" just moments ago were coming at them "CATACLYSM" Cat Noir sent shocks to everyone knocking them off balance to give the hero's the upper hand

"It's gonna take more than just that to take me out boy"

Suddenly Queen Bee and Viperion were tackled  and stripped of their miraculous. Pegasus pulled Cat Noir out of sight  to use his portal to get Cat Noir to Lucious without being noticed "VOYAGE" Cat Noir went in first 

BANG

everything went silent, ringing went through people's ears. And suddenly, there was red crimson splattered everywhere.

"You see this Marinette" he pointed to the unresponsive body "this is all your fault, you did this to him" Marinette luck had just ran out, she was just a girl again. She tried to scream but her throat dry. Her eyes filled up with horror and sorrow

Carapace

He jumped infront of Pegasus and Cat Noir. No one could tell if he was dead or not, but no one dared to get close

"NOOOOOO" Alyas screams were distinct, they were screams of pain. Nothing could have prepared them for this.

She was jumped by a guard and stripped of her Miraculous. As well as Pigella, Pegasus and the others.

"Oh Cat Noir don't worry, you're going to time out any minute now, you can try, try to stop me, try to kill me" he cocked his head to the side with creepy smile "but you never will"

Adrien was the one standing there now, and his lady was awaiting her capture. He was frozen, he didn't know what to do, he was scared "why don't I make this all a little easier for you Cat Noir" he loaded the pistol before shooting he gave an order "Get the girl and get out of her" he told Clarke. Clarke tore the earring from Marinettes ear and took the butterfly miraculous from her hands and throw them to Lucious. After that he took her away.

"NOO MARINETTE,NO" he yelled as the guards came to hold him still "Still trying to play hero I see" he scoffed, you'll never see her again.

Adriens body went numb and then limp inside of the guards arms." Adrien was dead, there was no lucky charm, no fixing everything and certainly no reunion. "Give me his miraculous and put him with the rest"