Ep 1---First day

Disclaimer:This story has nothing to do with the personal Life of the idols.I am just a beginner(not a professional writer)Hope you will forgive me for any grammatical or other errors.If you don't like the way or characters of the story,kindly please leave.Don't spread hate.Anyways!hope you will enjoy this😊

Ms Manoban: Dear!I am so relieved right
now! We finally shifted to West Falls. Queensland
was such a disgusting place out there.
Lisa: yeah! But i have no idea,what to do here!
Ms Manoban: Well you have to join college from tommorow.You wont feel bored anyways.
Lisa's POV:
Yeah! Tomorrow I had to join College and I am not very nervous and the best part is I am going with my old close friend Kaia.And it is her first day too..she used to study in another college.

But when I shifted here(A week ago),I persuaded her to come to the college and she agreed just because we are so close.I am 18 right now!My Parents and I shifted to queensland 6 years ago. Just because of my dad's business issues.

But the problem was my college. Actually!I personally had no problem but my parents are very overprotective .they didn't liked the of my college.They consider it very toxic as drug smuggling, bullying,fights were common there .

so that is how I shifted here in West Falls .Talking about my family!My dad has been married before to another Woman who passed away. She divorced my father when she had a son 4 years of age after that my dad married my mom and I was born a year after.

And my dad's ex wife died when her son was 12 years because of some heath issues.After that my dad's son refused to live
with him he just lives with his grandparents (or my grandparents).I still haven't met him a lot .We may have met 2-3 times only and didn't talked much.He is kinda cold type.And he lives here in West Falls.

Mr Manoban(knocks Lisa's room)
Mr Manoban: Hey dear!
Lisa: yeah! Dad?
Mr Manoban:You know! I dont want you to get hurt or bullied.
Lisa: dad?do you think anyone has the guts to bully me?
Mr Manoban:I know my daughter is very strong but there are my people we dont know so I have talked to Suga.He is in the college since 5 years.He will take care of you .

I was completely shocked as it was so embarrassing.what would he think of me.He would probably be thinking how coward and weak I am.I wouldn't want him to be my kinda like a caretaker in the school.

Lisa: what Dad? Why would you do that?
Mr Manoban:He is your brother Lisa?what is wrong with that?
Lisa:Ohhhhh....noootthhinng.....

Next day:

I dressed myself for the school!I wasnt nervous at all as I am not scared of anyone in the college or the whole universe.I met kaia too.We both went for it.

We both went in my car .There were lot of cars .I had no idea where to park it.I saw a place slight behind the gate .To my surprise it was completely empty.I think no one saw it .I Just parked it out there.

Author's Pov:
Lisa was so pretty that she didn't know. Boys stared at her long legs, beautiful smile,doll features and kaia 's beautiful face and body also grabbed everyone's attention.

 Boys stared at her long legs, beautiful smile,doll features and kaia 's beautiful face and body also grabbed everyone's attention