Ep 15---Cindrella

Jungkook's POV

We were staring at each others lips for a movement,before moving closer,as if drawn together by some unseen force.As I stared at her pink plump lips.I lost my mind.I started tracing her lips with my fingertips.I couldn't resist anymore,I tilted her chin towards mine and we kissed and started exploring each other's mouth.It was weak,sweaty kiss as it was unbearably hot.I stopped."Do you want to do this?"She kissed with more deep and Passionate kiss,It tasted like the vine we had.

Lisa got shy as the kiss ended probably.I honestly didn't wanted all this end but it did.
After that kiss it felt like as if my brain started releasing chemicals and I had sudden feeling of euphoria.i asked her,
"Should we do it again?I loved it?"
"Really?Jungkook! Wasn't that enough.You nearly have my lips cut off.It hurts."
Hatts off to this girl.She can never change.Although she enjoyed it yet she won't tell that.

"Okkk!I am sorry.I hurt you."
"No! no! you don't have to be.I loved it.i didn't hurt much."She smiled.
We had dinner then.It was a creamy Tuscan chicken.I personally love it.Lisa looks so pretty while eating.She eats like a baby.I didn't had to ask her if she enjoyed the food or not as she was definitely enjoying.
We were looking at the beautiful sky then.Suddenly,Cold breeze blew up.It was beautiful but I think Lisa felt cold.
"Jeon!I have to go now.It is already 9:30 pm"
"NO!NO!Lisa.It is too late.You can't go alone.I won't leave you alone."

"Don't be stupid Jungkook!My parents would get really very angry.I didn't tell them about you?"

"How can I let you go alone ?"
"I have my driver with me.He is waiting."She literally solved my problem.We went outside.
"I was a nice dinner Ms Manoban.Thanks for giving me this beautiful movement."

"Thanks to you for sucha beautiful date."
We looked at each other with shiny eyes and I didn't went until to ensured that Lisa went safely in her car.My body still felt the vibrations of her touch.

Lisa's POV
I was in the car thinking about lizkook movements happened today.I was looking at the window as rain droplets fell on it as it started raining.And a little thundering as well.It was the best day of my entire life.And the sound of rain was enough for me to loose my senses.

The driver stopped the car at a sudden movement.
"What happened?" I was worried.

"Mam!A tree fell down.It blocked the road.Maybe due to heavy winds"
Yeah!these things happen in these kind of situations.Dang it!
"It is already very late.What shall we do now?"I was very tensed.

"We will wait for a while.I called some people out there."He suggested.
We waited for like half an hour.
I lost my senses,"So,where are your people?"
He said calmly,"Maybe due to heavy rain and wind ,They would be stuck out somewhere.

Dont worry they would be coming."Mom was calling and I had no idea what to say .By the way it is not too far to home.Maybe just 3 kms.I went off the car.