Chap 18

POV Ha-Neul

Eclipse of three years

During these three years, I got closer to New and we became more inseparable than before, Aisha, Sun Woo, Yiren and I became best friends again after they explained to me what happened. This day, Yiren does not leave Jungkook who fell madly in love with her, Jay accepted my relationship with New and we went back to being as before. New he is more present and spends more time with me, we have moved to a large two-story apartment, without his guards. He has no more bores, which suits me because I can finally go out alone without being always by my side, which is unbearable, and I no longer worry about him. Jin-young is still with Suna and each of them finds a real job that suits them. Jackson's sister returned and BamBam went with her to China for love. Youngjae, Yugyeom, Mark and Jay live together in Suna's old house as she moved with Jin-young to a small apartment. Yiren lives with Jungkook because he doesn't want to part with her anymore.

For everything related to the high school, firstly the principal kept the pact like I did, we no longer had a problem, the only person we feared in the high school was only me, the four bitches don't screw up any more, Jimin's friends were getting smaller, Jimin didn't even exist in the eyes of everyone anymore, so he didn't stand out. Sometimes I caught him staring at me, but nothing more. It's last time he was only looking at me with a smile on his lips as if he knew something about me and that he was hiding it from me. I know very well that his feelings towards me don't change, he still loves me but I try not to think about it. I had my baccalaureate with honors thanks to the director who added classes for each subject so that I understand better. The others got it too.

--------

I leave the house after signing some papers that my aunt asked me to sign for her, I just realized that I haven't even read them but it doesn't matter I trust her. I get out and get in my car because I had my license and with the money I earn from my job I was able to buy a beautiful luxury car but it took me three years anyway. New wanted to pay me for it but I didn't want to because I don't like being paid for stuff, I feel like I was a profiteer, which I am not. I start and I go to a store which sells beautiful dresses little by little, since my aunt told me that I must be beautiful tonight because a very big evening is brewing and which will change my future.

 -----

I go to the dressing room and try on several dresses until I find the dress I need, I would have liked to find it in another color, like red or green but unfortunately it is only available in black, that's okay. I get dressed in my normal clothes and I leave the cabin, I put on the dresses that I didn't like and I go to the cashier, when she gives me the price I remain shocked at its low price. I pay her and she gives me the bag, I go to a cafe and I have an ice cream and then I come home to get ready.

I put on this beautiful dress which highlights all my curves, I put on make-up, I comb my hair and I put on my heels which are high. I kiss New languidly, grab my bag, and walk out of the house. My life has become my dream, I am very happy with my boyfriend and thanks to him I finally got out of the misery I was in, the love I needed he gave it to me. I get into my car, realizing that I will never imagine living without him and that I will never be able to have a better life than this one, which I dreamed of so much, for many years.

 I get into my car, realizing that I will never imagine living without him and that I will never be able to have a better life than this one, which I dreamed of so much, for many years