Chap 24

POV Ha-Neul

We are walking next to the beach, the wind blows above us and it is very soothing, the sound of the waves adds a calm and romantic atmosphere in addition there is no one, we are alone.

Ha-Neul: Listen to me Jimin please and don't cut me off until I'm done. I have thought about what you said to me in the bathroom and I will explain to you what I expect from you and what I am ready to do for you, for us and to make our marriage work and that it takes place in good conditions. These two weeks, I don't want them to pass like a war between us but more of a real honeymoon but for that we have to work on it. I haven't forgotten what you did to me and it's totally normal, please understand me, be logical i can't forget such a thing overnight i just need a little more of time and if you make an effort so that I forgive you it could go quickly and we will be able to enjoy our honeymoon without any problem. I will be more open like now but in return I expect apologies and actions from you so that I forgive you. I'm not going to lie to you and I can't deny it, I think you figured it out and guess, my feelings towards you then surfaced to you from. . .

Jimin: I am ready to make those efforts that you ask me to make and I promise to be forgiven in just a few days because you will fall for it. I am very happy with your approach, I appreciate the fact that you take care to move forward in our relationship and to make it work. I believe in us and everything will turn out wonderfully. Now I can say that I will spend two erotic weeks by your side sweetheart.

Ha-Neul: If I forgive you, don't take too much trust either.

Jimin: You are very beautiful today, the dress fits you wonderfully so I suggest you follow me to a very beautiful and chic restaurant overlooking the sea to have a fantastic dinner worthy of a princess like you young woman. I can be forgiven tonight if I want to but I will make you wait, we will go slowly so as not to skip steps.

Ha-Neul: I would appreciate doing this with you every night if possible. Let's go.

We head to the famous restaurant which is a few steps from our location, I can't wait to see the actions that Jimin will do so that I forgive him, I hope he takes me seriously because I am not yet ready to be heartbroken for the third time by a man. My thoughts are clouded by several memories that I have lived with Jimin, New and Jeno. I have suffered a lot in my life and I am fed up, I can't take it anymore, I hope it will end and that I will be happy all my life alongside Jimin.

We arrive there and we come back, a waiter welcomes us and sits us in a table seen on the beach. Jimin pushes my chair and I sit down then he sits on his, the waiter comes back to us and hands us the cards. I take it and I tell him what I want and Jimin does the same then he leaves. Jimin pours some champagne into my glass and we toast, then I bring it to my lips and take a sip.

Jimin: Since tomorrow will be your birthday and you will be 21, I have planned a day together.

Ha-neul: What will we do?

Jimin: You'll see, I hope you like it. We will try to do all the activities that you like to do in general.

Ha-Neul: Thanks a lot, Jimin. Continue on this momentum.

Jimin: Make yourself beautiful tomorrow and put on a swimsuit.

Ha-Neul: As you wish.

-----------

I wake up in a very good mood because today is my birthday and I can't wait to know what Jimin has prepared for me. I hope it won't be too perfect or else I might crack and throw myself into his arms for after being heartbroken. I get up from the bed, Jimin is awake very early and he left I do not know where? Last night we had a serious discussion which helped us a lot to understand what each of us expects from the other. We promised to make efforts on both sides to make it work. I go into the bathroom and lock it up.