Chap 43

POV Ha-Neul

Ha-Neul: Like father, like son. Both horrible and cruel. I thought you reacted a bit too much to what I did to you. I don't think you have pain in all parts of your body and that it is filled with horrible traces that prove the pain I endured to have them because of a chair?

JongSuk: Exactly. Very abusive but I had a good time so that's okay. All that matters is my happiness.

 Ha-Neul: If this is your happiness, I feel sorry for the victims you will have. We'll see what happens when the roles change and when it's me who does it to you.

Han-Se: Don't even dare to touch my son Ha-Neul.

 Ha-Neul: Don't you think he damaged one of the people who work for you?

Han-Se: He shouldn't have made a ton of it. He could have just used his hands but decided to do what he wanted.

 Ha-Neul: If ever there is a problem during the mission that you give me it will not be my problem. I am all damaged and I cannot be of much help to you for a few days, so that I recover and that I regain my energy.

JongSuk: Don't abuse it either, I even did half of what I do to others.

 Ha-Neul:  I work for your father and I'm supposed to do him a favor but because of you I can't anymore because you took me for your enemy. If Sejun didn't intervene, I would already be dead.

JongSuk: You were lucky he existed.

 Ha-Neul: Listen to me Han-Se, I'll be dead by now and I don't think my loss will be harmless. Your son must leave me alone, I accept whatever you want from you but not him. I don't want to deal with him anymore, I don't want him to touch me anymore, otherwise I will do the irreparable even if I will probably die afterwards. Did you understand Han-Se? I'm really not kidding, I'm serious.

Han-Se: From today he will do nothing to you.

 Ha-Neul: Because once I open my mouth, he will die on the spot because many people will want him dead. I can't even imagine what will happen.

Han-Se: Understood! So you're gonna shut it up and say nothing.

 Ha-Neul: Underestimate me once again Jong Suk and you will see the true definition of revenge.

Han-Se: I'm sorry I left him with you and brought you down to this room, but you need to know your limits.

 Ha-Neul: I have no limits and I will not. I'll do the same if it's to save an innocent being and I don't care about the consequences.

Han-Se: You are starting to give me problems Ha-Neul.

 Ha-Neul: I told you I was the wrong person but you wouldn't listen to me. So now take responsibility for the consequences of your choices. I am the worst person you could have chosen. Too bad it's too late.

Han-Se: Tomorrow you will have to go to a club and you will have to bring me a girl named ChungHa. I want her because she worked for me and then she went to tell the police what we did while she was with us.

 Ha-Neul: All right, send me a picture of her and the club address and then she'll be at your place before nightfall.

Han-Se: You can dispose.