Chapter 1

Ouat
Season 1 Episode 1
Pilot

——————

Peter's POV:

I was at Archie's office, the last five minutes of therapy were always the most nerve-wracking, it was even more so when I got the news Henry was missing.

Ariche pushes up his glasses before saying "Well, I'm going to have to cut this short. Make sure you take your prescribed medication at the times allotted on your prescription, and you're free to wait so we can walk together."

"Thanks, man. Hey, did you know that Henry's been missing?" I started to pick up my bag, draping my scarf around my neck before yanking on my jacket. "Gina's been blowing up my phone all day, practically demanding me for any updates she can get."

Archie picked up his umbrella before grabbing pongo's leash and started to walk out of the office. "Well, she's very worried. Henry's been pulling away from her recently, so she holds on tighter." I sighed, bringing my hands to my pockets.

"It seems to have backfired though, seeing as nobody's seen the ki-" I paused for a second, squinting before exclaiming, "Wait, that's Henry right there."

"Henry! What are you doing here?" Archie exclaims before looking at the blonde woman. "Is everything all right?" Henry smiles a little bit, "I'm fine Archie, Peter." He starts to pet Pongo gently.

"Who's the blonde?" I ask, giving her a glance. She looks at me and says, "I'm Emma, just trying to give the kid a ride home." Henry perks up, "She's my mom, you guys."

I nod, "Well it is very nice to meet you, Emma." I hold out my hand for a shake. She grasps it before asking "Either of you know where he lives?"

"Yeah," Archie starts, "Sure, just uh, right up on Mifflin Street; the Mayor's house is the biggest one on the block." Emma turns her head to face Henry, giving him a look. "You're the mayor's kid?" In return, Henry gives a sheepish look, "Maybe."

"Hey. Uh, where were you today, Henry, because you missed our session?" Archie questions. Henry gives Archie a small smile "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I went on a field trip."

I roll my head a little, "What is it that Archie always tells you about lying, Henry?" Henry pouts a little, "Giving in to one's dark side never accomplishes anything." He repeats like he has many times before.

"Okay," Emma stresses, "Well, I really should be getting him home." I give her a small grin before asking, "You wouldn't mind if I came with you right? I know Gina is gonna want to see me before the nights out." Emma contemplates before giving a shrug, "That's cool."

"Have a good night, and uh, you be good, Henry. I'll see you on Wednesday, Peter." Archie walks away.

"He doesn't seem cursed to me, maybe he's just trying to help you." Emma states. 'He's the one who needs help. Because he doesn't know." Henry said, becoming a little defensive. Emma retorts, "That he's a fairytale character." in a disbelieving tone.

Henry tries to get Emma to believe, "None of them do. They don't remember who they are." Henry walks to the car door before getting in. "Convenient. All right. I'll play. Who is Archie supposed to be?" She questions as we open the car doors and hop in.