4~ All Set

A week passed by quick. The D-Day arrived. The morning was bright as the birds chirped in glee. Park family was sitting in the kitchen having their breakfast. "So kids, have you had your outfits ready for today?"  Jiwoon asked the kids. 

Jisung took a bite from his breakfast and replied, "Yes dad. Me and Yuri went to Johnny's a week ago. Everything is ready." Jiwoon nodded his head as he turned to Yuri. 

"Yuri dear, are you ready for the evening? There's no pressure on you okay?" Jiwoon said softly. Yuri just nodded her head in reply, "I am okay dad, don't worry. I should be responsible now." She assured.

"Just know that me and your father are proud of you both no matter what, hm?" Yiren, their mother said. "Yes mom!" the siblings said in unison. "I feel blessed to have a supporting family," Yuri said and flashed a smile. 

"As you should. Not everyone gets me as their younger brother you know," Jisung said and flashed a proud smile. "No except you. You were adopted," Yuri said and flashed him an evil grin. "Yes she is right," Jiwoon said while chuckling. Jisung pouted and whined, "Mom~~~" "Hey stop teasing my son. This father daughter duo becomes evil when together," Yiren said as she comforted the pouting Jisung. 

Yuri and Jiwoon started laughing. The family had a great morning together.  Not too long after the siblings decided to head to Johnny's fashion house.

Yuri and Jisung were now inside the car. "Jwi, I'm feeling nervous about the evening," Yuri said biting her lips out of habit. "Why?" Jisung asked her and turned towards her. "I'm just getting a bad feeling about it," she said and diverted her eyes to the view outside. Jisung held her hand in his. "You'll be with me Yuri. I'm not going to leave you." he assured her. 

Both of them got down in front of the fashion house. They entered the building and were greeted by the employees. Soon they found themselves heading to the tenth floor. 

"Here you are! I was waiting for you two." Johnny said as he saw the duo enter. "Sorry for keeping you waiting," Yuri said softly as she settled herself on the couch. "Umm.. where is Iseul?" Jisung asked Johnny in a timid voice. Johnny chuckled and pointed towards the office at the back. 

"I'll excuse myself," Jisung said and left the two elders alone.

"Anyway, I won't take up much of your time since you have to get ready too," Yuri said and continued, "I'll just collect the design and leave." Johnny nodded his head and stood up to bring her outfit. 

He came back with a big garment cover in his hand. "Here take it. I'm sure this will fit you perfectly so open this when you go home. Oh and here's Jisung's tuxedo." He handed over the outfits. 

Yuri proceeded and dialed Jisung's phone as they had to leave. As soon as Yuri informed him about leaving, he came stumbling  out of the room with a slightly messy hair and pink tinted cheeks. Isuel too came out while fixing her hair. 

Johnny stood there wide eyed while Yuri looked as if this was nothing new to her. "You guys DID NOT JUST MAKE OUT IN MY OFFICE DID Y'ALL!" he exclaimed at the youngsters. Iseul flashed him an innocent grin while Jisung just bowed. 

"OMG, kids these days are Wild!" Johnny said and shook his head. Yuri chuckled at him, "Calm down John. As far as I know, you were the worst," she said while teasing him. "Hey! Stop exposing me!" Johnny said. "Yuri you have to tell me about this!" Iseul said with amazement. "Sure thing. But for now we'll take a leave. Meet you in the evening!" Yuri said and proceeded to hug them. 

She handed over Jisung his tuxedo and they entered the car. 

They were back to their mansion. Yuri and Jisung went back to their individual rooms. It was still 3 in the afternoon. The gala was going to start at 7 in the evening.

Yuri decided to catchup on some work as she had nothing to do. She was so engrossed in it that she did not notice that it was 4:30 already. Panic struck her when she saw the time. Immediately cleaning her work table, she headed to the bathroom to take a bath. 

There's nothing a relaxing bath can't fix. All the anxiety and fatigue she felt a while ago was washed away, just like that. It was more like a much needed relaxation for her. 

Stepping out of the bath, she headed to do her regular skin care routine. She checked the clock, it struck 5:30. She needed to hurry. Quickly rushing to the dress, she took it out of the cover. "Johnny better be good at it," she mumbled. 

Yuri hadn't seen the dress yet. She blindly trusted Johnny knowing he'll do the best. When she took out the dress out of the cover, she was stunned by the beautiful design that was in front of her. 

She quickly proceeded to do her makeup. Without wasting a minute Yuri jumped in the outfit. It looked perfect on her. The teal coloured satin mermaid gown with a thigh high slit and a deep open back fit her curves perfectly. The dress had thin straps and a slight deep cleavage which enhanced her features more. 

Yuri was stunned when she looked at herself in the mirror. The dress exuded a combination of power and elegance. Johnny indeed did his job great. She kept her look minimalistic yet sharp. She donned a slight smokey eye look while keeping the lips in a light tint of blood red. For her hair, Yuri kept them straight and sleek at the back rather than going over the top. 

Yuri then completed her look with some silver strappy high heels. She took a final look at herself in the mirror. She definitely looked like a strong CEO, exactly the look that she wanted. 

Yuri ascended downstairs only to see Jisung all dressed to kill in his matte black tuxedo. His hair was pushed at the back making his forehead visible. His features looked more enhanced. Her gaze then diverted to her parents who were waiting for her to come downstairs. They were dressed elegantly for the gala. 

"My princess looks beautiful!" Jiwoon exclaimed as he twirled Yuri. "Thanks dad! You guys are looking great too!" she complimented back. "Ok, it's already 6:30. The event starts at 7. Let's head over." Yiren said as she held onto her husband's arm. 

Jisung came forward and lend his arm to Yuri. "I'm sure Isuel is going to be surprised looking at you," Yuri said teasingly. "I'll say that she will be the one surprising me." he replied. 

Mr and Mrs Park headed first to the venue in one car while the kids will follow them in another. 

A car now stood in front of the duo. Jisung helped Yuri to enter the car.  "All ready?" he asked her.  Yuri took a deep breath and replied, "All set."

"