5~ The Annual Gala

The duo now reached the venue. A red carpet was laid for the guests to enter. The venue was surrounded by paparazzis, journalists and cameramen.

Their car stopped right in front of the red carpet. Jisung got down first and ran to the other side to open the door for her. Yuri took a deep breath before stepping down. "Be a confident bitch Yuri. You got this." she mumbled to herself.

Jisung held out his hand for her. She reached out for it and got out of the car. Yuri now held onto  Jisung's arm as they continued to walk to the center. Her whole demeanor screamed a confident, business minded and a level headed woman.

They both posed for the cameras that surrounded them. Many flashes went off as they captured the two good looking siblings. Jisung and Yuri both had stoic expressions throughout.

They slightly bowed to the cameras and headed to enter the venue.

As soon as they entered the hall, they did not fail to catch some people's eyes. Their gazes were scrutinizing, some admired them while the others just had an apathetic expression.

Johnny saw them entering. He waved his hand to catch their attention. Yuri saw them and made his way to them. "My my, you look gorgeous! And you look dashing as ever Jisung," Johnny complimented the siblings. "You look handsome too Johnny and Iseul I'm sure my brother is dying on the inside because you look beautiful." Yuri complimented back and proceeded for a quick hug.

The four of them stood their chit chatting. "Yuri and Jisung, can you come here please," they heard Jiwoon calling them. Park siblings followed their father.

"Come here. Yuri and Jisung meet Mr. Lee Kang Min of Lee Corporation," Jiwoon introduced. Yuri and Jisung bowed and introduced themselves. "Hello Mr.Lee. It's a pleasure meeting you." Yuri said with a friendly smile. "It's good to meet you too Ms. Park. You have been in the industry for only a few months but I heard a lot about you," Kang Min said. "I hope it's all good things," she said and chuckled.

Listening to this Kang Min chuckled too, "Don't worry. Its all good things Ms.Park," "You can call me Yuri sir," she said. "Sure Yuri. You have got very smart kids Jiwoon," Kang Min said with a smile. "Where are your kids Kang Min?" Jiwoon asked. "Oh they are running late a bit. You know how investors are," Kang Min said and chuckled. "Oh definitely," Jiwoon said and chuckled too.

"If you guys don't mind I'll take my leave but I'll be at the back with my friends." Yuri said. Kang Min waved his hand, "Oh sure dear. The night is young so have fun," Kang Min said "Oh wait a minute here they are," he said again.

Yuri saw two extremely handsome men approaching them. "Don't tell me these two handsome young men are your sons Kang Min," Jiwoon said and chuckled. "They indeed are," Kang Min said with a proud smile and introduced them.

"This is my oldest son, Lee Taeyong and this is my youngest son Lee Jeno," Kang Min said. Both the guys went ahead and shook hands with them.

Jeno's eyes couldn't leave Yuri's. Her beauty captivated him but something she said ahead drove him complete crazy. "Hello, I'm Park Yuri, CEO of Park Yu&Ji Incorporation," Yuri introduced herself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Park. I'm Lee Taeyong CEO of Lee corporation International branch," Taeyong introduced himself and nudged his younger brother who seemed to be in a daze.

Jeno was snapped out and introduced himself, "Hello, I'm Lee Jeno. CEO of Lee Corporation." They shook hands with each other. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Lee. I hope you enjoy the evening, we'll take a leave now," Yuri said and was about to leave when Jiwoon stopped them.

"Yuri and Jisung, why don't you take these young gentlemen with you," Jiwoon said. Yuri hesitated at first but gave in. "Sure if they don't mind," she said. Taeyong and Jeno nodded their head.

Yuri, Jisung, Jeno and Taeyong were now making their way to Johhny and Isuel. Taeyong decided to break the silence lingering over them. "So Ms.Park, how old are you? Just curious as you seem to be young," he asked.

Yuri chuckled, "Yuri is fine Mr.Lee also I'm 21 and Jisung is 19," she said and smiled. "You can call me Taeyong. And you're the same age as Jeno," he replied. Yuri raised her brows in amazement, "Is that so. That's great. I hope we get along Mr.Jeno," she said.   "Jeno is fine," he said and gave an adorable eye smile. Yuri found it to be very charming.

They almost reached their table. Johnny immediately recognized someone. "Lee Taeyong, my boy!" Johnny exclaimed. "The One and Only Johnny Suh!" Taeyong exclaimed too. They instantly hugged each other. "And is that Jeno?" Johnny asked and hugged him too. "Yes, it is," Jeno said and retuned the hug.

"You've become more handsome through the years!" Johnny complimented. Jeno shyly thanked him. "You guys know each other?" Yuri asked him. "I do infact, Taeyong and me were high-school mates before he left for the states for further studies. Time does fly." he said and smiled cheekily.

"Iseul you grew up too and you look so beautiful. I remember you being 12," Taeyong said. Iseul smiled and thanked him. Jisung protectively held her hand and said, "Yeah and she's my girlfriend now."

Yuri never saw her brother like this. It was very new to her. Johnny did not miss out on an opportunity to tease him, "Protective much eh?" he said with a smirk on his face. "I'm just introducing her ya-know," Jisung defended himself.

They laughed at him. "How do you guys know each other?" Jeno asked curiously to Yuri about Johnny and her. "I've been a fan of his designs even before he took over. I used to visit the fashion house with my mom. Johnny being Johnny approached me with a very welcoming greeting. We connected very well I guess and now I just eat his head whenever I want to," she said cheekily.

The group indulged in lot conversations, eventually conversating and greeting who ever approached them. Jeno when first saw Yuri, he thought of her as just a beautiful girl who is basically having fun with her dad's money. It all came crashing down when he got to know things about her.

She turned out to be hard-working, business mined and very passionate about her work. She was a warm hearted young girl who had her walls build up. He found her very intriguing. He basically saw her switching from friendly mode to professional and and then back to friendly.

She was indeed beauty with brains and that was something he rarely saw in young and rich girls. She was nothing like them. Jeno saw her potential when he got to know how her company climbed from the 3rd to the 2nd place in just a span of  4 months. The progress was remarkable for a newbie.

Yuri was talk of the town when she took over. The severe criticism and harsh comments that were thrown her way all came crashing down when the results showed up.

The youngsters were enjoying the night. Laughters, smiles and memories were being shared. Their moment of happiness was cut short when they heard a greeting.

"Hi Yuri," that voice said.

Yuri turned around to see the man she has been avoiding for the past four years. It was the voice she dreaded hearing. The warm smile on her face was long gone and instead it was replaced with an expression full of pain, anger and resentment. There he was standing before her in all glory.

A/N : They finally met! I hope you all are enjoying the story

Who do you think is the mystery man?