Part 6

One week later
I was happy being with other people in this house. Atleast not everyone is like him. But something is bothering me. Even though I was surrounded by actually caring people in this scary house, I was still feeling lonely. I was in balcony admiring the beautiful view of sky and that's when my heart felt a jerk as I looked at them. Taehyung and one really good looking girl were walking towards the house while his hand was resting on her waist. But why do I feel uneasy. Not that I have anything to do with him or his so called girl. But seeing him after almost one week made me feel something weird.
My eyes filled with unknown tears. I walked downstairs just to get welcomed by Taehyung kissing her Passionately. I immediately looked away to avoid their so called make out session. He saw me and broke the kiss. And introduce her to me. Her name was Stella. But heartbreaking thing was he introduced her as his girlfriend. Which made me question my existence in his life. I went to my room while holding my sobs. I felt like I was just one of his Possessions which he will eventually forget or get rid of. I fell on my knees and hugged them while crying my heart out. Questioning myself about why did I even kept the expectations of me being actually important to someone. I would be lying if I said that I didn't liked him back in our college days but what he did to chaneyol made me question my own feelings. And same goes now. He used me, and now he is with other women. Was I that easy to get!!!
Taehyung's POV
I saw her after almost one week. She was looking beautiful. I wanted to kiss her and hug her tightly. After meeting Stella she quitely went to her room. After some time I went to check up on her only to find out her fragile body laid on cold floor. She fell asleep on floor again. I picked her up and placed her on her bed. Slowly I got in bed and took her in my arms, buring my face in the Crook of her neck inhaling her sent. I felt at ease.

Y/N POVI felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and his steady breaths were fanning my bare neck

Y/N POV
I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and his steady breaths were fanning my bare neck. I felt like crying why is he here now. He should be with his girlfriend stella. I tried to get out of his grip but stopped when he said sternly, Don't move!! Stay still hun!!! What are you doing here tae-- master, stella must be waiting for you. I said while holding my sobs. He laughed sarcastically, Don't call me that hun!! Call me Tae!! His words took me by surprise. Don't play with my feelings Tae, I said almost crying. Feelings!! Are you in love with me hun!!! He asked me while turning me to face him.

_______________________________________
Hey guys 😊
Let's have a Question and answer round!??
Ask me anything about story
Or if you want to talk about anything ☺️
Again please let me know about your thoughts on my writing!!!
Please Vote and comment!!!