Part 7

His question was unexpected, unsure of what to say I stayed silent looking into his ocean eyes. He leaned forward and attached his lips on mine kissing me passionately yet gently. That was the first time I felt how it feels to be kissed with care and LOVE?!?!! I kissed him back. It felt wrong but so right at same time. My heart was beating fast so was his. He broke the kiss and buried his face in the crook of my neck and whispered I missed you hun!! Before immediately falling asleep.
Next morning
A/N POV
You woke up with empty bed. He must have left. You got out of your bed and did your morning routine. You went downstairs to get breakfast for yourself. Jungkook promised you that he will take you to nearest park as you were bored in house. You were a little bit scared about what Taehyung's reaction will be on this. But he didn't said anything to you or jungkook about going instead he just asked to take Jackson also in case of security. But what broke your heart was he didn't even looked at you once as his whole attention was on that stella.
You left with jungkook and Jackson for having a little space from all this chaotic situation. You were happy looking at kids playing with there friends and family. The park was small but beautiful. You saw ice cream shop near park and asked jk and Jackson to get you some. Jungkook hummed in response and Went to buy some for you as Jackson got a important call he also distant himself for some seconds. You were sitting on the bench waiting for both of them but then you saw him again. Park chaneyol!!! He came closer to you and you got scared as you saw couple of muscular men's walking with him. You backed off but it was all worth less. He was way too close to you. He held your hand and harshly started to drag you with him. You tried to stop him but it was hard to fight against his strong manly grip. You tried to call for help. But nobody seems to help you.
Jungkook POV
I came back with the ice cream for three of us. But there was no one to be seen. I panicked, but then I thought maybe y/n must have left somewhere with Jackson.
But then Jackson ran towards me telling me the most horrifying thing. Mr. Jeon!! He took her!!! Chaneyol took y/n!!!!, Jackson said while grasping for air. I got call a from boss so I went away for second and maybe he took advantage of this and took her away!!! Boss will kill me sir!!! We should hurry up and get Miss.Park back!! He said while being scared of Taehyung's reaction.
But we have to inform Taehyung about this, we can't go alone. You know how much risky it would for Y/N!!! I said.
Don't worry about Taehyung's reaction I will handle him, let's go!! And with that we left to take Y/N back from that filthy monster.
Taehyung's POV
I called Jackson to check up on y/n. After the call ended I went to the hospital for checking up on my so called sister. She is arrogant just like me. I know she doesn't love me but she is also someone who has always been there for me. As I was about to leave to her hospital, jimin walked in with a bouquet of flowers. I looked at him with bright smile as I was seeing my best friend after a long time. I hugged him and asked why he brought flowers.
He said, Those are obviously not for you Kim, those are for my lovely Myungjuna!! I looked at him and said, don't you think you are talking about my sister infront of me, and  above of all you know very well she doesn't like these chessy things. Our conversation was interrupted by Jungkook's call.

_______________________________________

Hey guys 😊
Please vote and support my writing 🙂
Let me know what you think about it 🙂
Well things are about to get dangerous!!