Stupid nerd!

Slowly, Bakugou walked towards his classroom, a deep scowl plastered on his face as he thought to himself in frustration. 

'Stupid, stupid, stupid- dumba** nerd! Who the f*ck trains themself so hard they get a scorching fever!? Stupid, stupid,stupid!'

However, no matter how many insults he thought about the broccoli dork, he still cared- much to his despair. And gradually, he reached the large, crimson door of Class 1-A

Sliding open the door dramatically and ignoring how 19 pairs of curious eyes as well as the faces with distress written on their faces- concerned about the missing grenette- the blonde walked up to the podium Aizawa was waiting patiently by. 

"Bakugou, why are you late?" Aizawa asked; Bakugou may be a rash and fairly aggressive student on the outside, but he was rarely ever late without good reason and cared about his education. 

Bakugou slammed the sheet of paper on Aizawa's desk in reply, shouting "HE'S FINE EXTRAS!" before storming off towards his desk.

-----

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation at the rude gesture- he really needed a jug of coffee right now. Alas, he still had a class to teach, and one missing student to account for.

Nevertheless, Shouta was still a little concerned; Katsuki Bakugou didn't seem to have many different emotions other than anger to the typical eye, but after so many years of analysing other's demeanour and attitudes, Aizawa could pretty much work out that Bakugou expressed hints of concern. 

This didn't help in Aizawa's growing wariness to his Problem Child's absence because Bakugou and the other students' concern clearly arose from the grenette. From Shouta's memory of looking at Midoriya's records, Problem Child had never missed a day of school ever since primary (which was fairly impressive, Aizawa would admit) so he had no doubt that Midoriya was not slacking off in any way. 

In fact, he could already guess that Problem Child was absent strictly because of the opposite of 'slacking off'- over-working. 

Realising that internal analysis was not going to help clarify things, especially with his class still waiting for him, Shouta picked up the note and quickly sped through it. 

44。C fever, but extreme symptoms... it wasn't the most peculiar scenario, however it was worth visiting the hero-in-training after hel- class anyways. 

-----

Opening his eyes and unintentionally letting out a small whimper of pain, Izuku was immediately blinded by the light, much too bright for his sensitive state his eyes were in. His head was absolutely pounding and Midoriya's body felt limp and stiff; looking around regardless, Izuku realised through squinted eyes that he was in Recovery Girl's office. 

A place he knew way too well, much to his embarrassed guilt. 

The heat was unbearable in the room- and since when was it this warm?- and trying to sit up only sent more ringing in his head, a shoot of pain and shivers down his spine despite still being extremely warm.  Slouching on the pillows, Midoriya couldn't help but cough painfully. 

"I see you're awake, Midoriya dear!" 

"Rec-" Izuku cleared his throat although it didn't help much, "Girl, s-sorry f....r  being a both-er!" 

"Don't speak Midoriya, it will make your throat worse. Yes, yes you are a regular, however it's still my job to take care of you when you're not recklessly destroying yourself like that idiot Yagi! I do hope you'd take better care of yourself though." Chiyo gently berated. 

Izuku nodded, smiling apologetically but bashfully. 

"Now that's a good dear! Bakugou was the one who took you here, and he'll probably be looking after you since he knows your sick habits the best- you two did grow up together, no? Your mother has already been alerted and she's fine with you resting at UA, though she told you to call her when you're feeling better. Now! You need to rest, and the best place is not in my room!" 

"Mhm!" Deku hummed gratefully, nodding in understanding. 

Kacchan taking care of him? 

Izuku wondered how that would work out..

------

A/N: Hiya, thanks for reading chap 4! It's quite short as I used to write short chapters, but I felt best to keep the ending like this!

Anyways, I have confidence this story will be finished by August or so, so get ready for my next work! I'm still not sure whether it's going to be Omoikane-san or Teiko: the Viridian Hope! I'm contemplating maybe both but I worry that might be too much- 

We'll see! 

Anyways, have a Plus Ultra day/night and till next time! Onwards!