Confrontation

Laying onto his side, Midoriya interally freaked out.

'Ahhh, Kacchan's going to kill me for not looking after myself! How did I even get such a bad cold anyways?'

After all, Midoriya had been eating, drinking and resting for what he thought was a moderate amount.

'But am I really?' he thought in his tired state.

He was training to be a hero. His dream ever since forever! Every minute worth training and study was satisfactory; it didn't matter how exhausted he was after.

Shaking himself off the trail of thought, Midoriya tried to think of the cause of his fever logically, ignoring the slight ache of his head.

Well, it was raining the day he had went for a run, so he had been drenched in rain for at least twenty minutes but was he really that weak?

But wait...

Izuku ran towards a little girl about to be attacked by a villain, who was wearing some sort of skin-tight,grey body suit, with a white belt; plain, apart from the many little blades around the belt. A mask covered his face, unable to tell his facial expressions.

Kicking the villain into a wall, Midoriya had effectively placed the girl in a safe place, and now all he had to do was defeat the villain, or hold him up long enough for back-up to come. God, Aizawa-sensei was going to kill him for getting into another villain attack!

Izuku had been doing better than the villain expected, dodging with flashing speed, and avoiding the blades effectively. Izuku saw an opening and was planning to throw a quick punch- the villain saw this however he wasn't as fast and managed to give a small scratch on Izuku, before being knocked out cold by Izuku's One-For-All-powered punch.

Maybe it had something to do with the villain's blade- after all, it wasn't ridiculous to think that someone would use a weapon that would give them an advantage as it worked well with their quirk.

But...he wasn't sure and he was already wasting enough of Recovery Girl's time- it was just a cold! He'd be fine, there were people who needed her attention more than him!

"Dear, Bakugou will be here so pick you up soon, so I'll be heading to some other students- call me if you need anything!" Recovery Girl exclaimed, swiftly checking Izuku's temperature one more time before nodding, and heading out.

'Well, there is still 2 hours of school left...and he had already missed out on so many lessons from his work study.. surely it was stupid to skip lessons because of a little cold! Mr Aizawa had gotten a note about his absence though, and would surely be unhappy if Midoriya got caught trying to listen to the lesson.' Izuku pondered on some more, before deciding to go back to his dorm to train.

------

Clumsily standing up, Izuku could feel the heavy weight of his headache give him a few rings before he sluggishly put on his uniform draped on the chair beside him. Ignoring the familiar sting of exhaustion, he pushed himself towards his dorm, paying extra effort to be quiet and not attract attention.

He really didn't want Aizawa-sensei to find out he wasn't resting properly.

Eventually, he made it to the dorms, suddenly feeling very chilly. Nevertheless, he quickly changed to his training uniform and slowly yet steadily, started doing stretches. Just because he chose to ignore his sweaty skin, and his burning intestines didn't mean he wanted pulled muscles after all.

It seemed impossible to do any sort of exercise with how weak and limp his body was feeling right then and there, but he persevered onwards, counting each push-up with strained breaths.