Johns Sisters Wedding

"No. Absolutely not."

"Oh come on John! You have to find a date!"

They'd been going back and forth like this for the last two hours. Johns sister, Harri, was getting married. And Harri wanted John to bring a date. They've been pacing around 221B Baker Street for. Two. Hours.

"I've already told you no!"

"Johnnnnnnn it's for my weddinggggg"

"NO."

"Pweaseeeee"

"No."

A little bit down the hall of 221B Baker Street, Sherlock was listening to every word. He'd been listening for over an hour now. He honestly found it quite amusing. But fate seemed to hate him (or love him, depending on who you are in the story). He sneezed. The room down the hall went silent.

"Who was that?" Johns sister asked.

"...Sherlock. My flat mate..." John mumbled.

After the brief introduction, Sherlock stepped out of his hiding spot. "Good morning" he said calmly.

"YOU. HAVE. A. FLATMATE?!" Harri screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Yes Harri..now please just-"

"YOU CAN TAKE HIM TO THE WEDDING" she smiled cheerfully.

Both Sherlock and Johns faces turned bright red. "Wha- I-"

"I'll go." Sherlock interrupted Johns stammering. He then turned redder than before "that- that is if you want me to, John"

John looked at Sherlock, then looked at his sister.

Sherlock was shuffling around the flat now, grabbing pieces of paper and his violin.

His sister, who had suddenly forgotten what personal space was, was staring at John with wide eyes as if to say please please please you guys are so cute. Do it for meee. John sighed, "ugh fineeee"

"YAYYY! THANK YOU JOHN, MY DARLING BROTHER, MY SAVIOUR" she exclaimed, hugging John tightly, startling Sherlock in the process.

"Alright, alright, don't milk it." John said, slightly pushing away his sister.

"YOU WONT REGRET THIS JOHN!" She said grabbing her coat and bolting through the door.

Great. John thought to himself. This is fine, you're just going to a wedding with your flatmate, your friend, your amigo! There's nothing weird about that! It's not like he's been your crush for 2 years or anything...

Hello there! Artemis here! Get ready for part two! Byeeee