Johns Sisters Wedding Pt3

"YOU'RE HEREEEEEE" A loud screeching echoed down the reception area. Harri.

Now the thing Sherlock's picked up on being around Harri is that she tends to be...very dramatic, so he wasn't going to do anything too extreme. For Johns sake.

They stood in the hallway for a solid minute before they both heard heals clicking on the floor at a fast pace.

"Brace yourself." John said. Those were the first words he said since...the incident in the kitchen.

"What do you mean br- AGH" Sherlock was suddenly cut off by someone jumping onto him and John, hugging them in a rib braking hold.

She was wearing a crimson red suit with a black shirt and...a sword? Well. That's Harri for ya.

"I AM SO HAPPY YOURE HERE! BOTH OF YOU! I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!! HOW ARE YOU?! ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO MY WEDDING?! HAVE YOU KISSED YET?" Harri then slammed a hand over her mouth, laughing. She noticed that both the men looked away from eachother and were bright red. So she decided to change the topic.

"Anyway, there's no alcohol today I'm afraid. So it looks like you'll have to sit and watch and try not to fall asleep! There will be some at the after party though."

Now from the multiple conversations John and Sherlock have had over the years, the no alcohol could be due for a few reasons.
The first being that Johns sister was a recovering alcoholic so she didn't want any drinks ruining her big day. She's doing quite well by the way. Almost a year clean.

The other reason could be what Sherlock brought up just this morning. Harri's pregnant. Assuming she got a doner for her and her soon to be wife.

"So if you just follow me, I'll show you to your seats. The other guests will be arriving soon." She said in a much calmer tone.

"Ooo also! There's a big surprise coming at the after party! So don't go leaving on me." When she said that last sentence, she pulled out her sword and pointed it at them. She then span around and yelled for her fiancé.

"Well that was..."

"Yup."

At the after party

The wedding went exactly as the Baker Street boys imagined, with a few exceptions. Instead of using a ring, they used swords which was honestly quite fascinating. Also the first dance was to violin music. It wasn't really a dance though... it was more of a choreographed sword fight between the two wives.

John and Sherlock had forgotten about this mornings events. Yes that includes both kisses. And they had returned to their usual banter. However that soon changed when Harri got up on stage to make her "important announcement".

She was acting very giggly so John immediately thought she was drunk. That was until Sherlock placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring nod.

"HELLO EVERYONE" she screamed.

"so I have an announcement to make. Now not even my WIFE knows this because I wanted to surprise her with it." She put emphasis on the word wife, so people definitely knew she was married.

"IM PREGNANT!!" Gasps we're heard all around the room. Some of shock, some of joy and some, well some were fake gasps. Those came from Sherlock and John as Sherlock already predicted it before the wedding.

"ALSO ONE MORE THING" the whole room silenced again.

"My brother rang me the other week, asking me if he could say something special to his friend Sherlock."

Oh no she didn't. John did no such thing. John knew she was going to get him to confess. Oh dear. He was freaking out.

"JUST KIDDING! THIS IS MY WEDDING DAY BITCHES! NOW LETS PARTY!!" She yelled as the music started playing again.

She ran towards John and said to Sherlock, "sorry, just need to borrow your boyfriend"

She laughed internally as she dragged John away and saw Sherlock go red in the background.

"HARRI WHAT ARE YOU DOING." John yelled over the music.

She stopped to look at her brother. "I saw how freaked out you got there. You like him. Don't you?"

"Who? Sherlock? Nooo...maybe...yeah..yeah I do." He admitted in defeat.

"THEN CONFESS YA BIG DUMMY!" She yelled in his face.

"What?! No! Not here..."

"fine. WHEN YOU GET HOME." She said louder.

"NO HARRI. Look I just...I don't wanna freak him out." John almost whispered.

"Oh.my.god. You're blinder than Adrien Agreste... HE LIKES YOU TOO BOZO! Now let that sink in," she shoves John away, "AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE PARTY."

When the party ended

The party finished an hour ago. It was now around midnight. Everyone was exhausted and the boys had just arrived back to Baker Street.

Overall the party was a success too. Everyone danced and laughed. Sherlock gave Harri and her wife the baby gift, they loved it of course. And Harri didn't bring up John liking Sherlock for the rest of the night!

As soon as they entered the living room they dropped their stuff and went upstairs to their bedrooms. Sherlock was exhausted from all the socialising and John was just tired.

"Thank you for taking me out John..." Sherlock said drowsily, "to the wedding I mean.."

"No problem, Sherly..we're friends, buddies, amigos." John yawned.

"Mhm..well ok.. Goodnight" Sherlock said pulling John into a hug.

This snapped John awake as Sherlock sleepily berried his head into Johns neck. He then brought up his head and whispered in Johns ear, "I love you"

He then kissed John on the cheek and went to his room.

John stood still, blushing and frozen for a solid 15 seconds before he thought to himself. Nope. This is a problem for tomorrow John.

He then walked into his room and tried going to sleep. Key word: tried.

HEY GUYS GALS AND ENBY PALS! So as far as I know I won't do another part to this unless you want me to.

Also I'm taking recommendations again! And I'll do pretty much whatever storyline/prompt you give me!

K byeeeee