Ch.22 Doubts

"Y/n!!" Y/n turned quickly. The tone of voice made her fear something. Yaoyorozu quickly grabbed Y/n's hand and ran to the dressing rooms. "M-Momo? What's going on?" Y/n asked as she ran with her classmate. "We have to put on a uniform. They're directions from Mr. Aizawa! We have to be quick!" She answered. They walked into the waiting room. Y/n imagined another P.E uniform for those who made it to the final game. Once she saw all the other girls and the uniform she was "required" to wear, her soul left her body.

"Here, this one is your's." Momo handed her a neatly folded cheerleader uniform. She put it on and realized that it was a bit too small, and wasn't the perfect size like the other girl's. "This is a bit small..." Y/n said as she held onto the bottom of her skirt. "Sorry, you weren't here and so I guessed your clothing size. Let me make you another one-"

"No! No! It's fine! I didn't realize you used Creation. I don't need a new one, save your quirk for your round, please." Y/n said. Momo nodded. The girls grabbed their Pom-poms and walked out to the field.

Once they got out there, they heard Preseng Mic announce "It looks like the girls of class 1-A are doing a little cheer before this next game!" And that's when they realized....Mr. Aizawa didn't give those directions. All the girls just stood there, looking dead inside. "Why did I let those little perverts fool me like this..?" Momo sank to the ground and look gloomy. Y/n and Ochaco kneeled down and supported her. "We'll make them pay somehow, don't worry."

"But vengeance isn't always the answer-"

"If it's a little silly thing, I think it'll be fine, right?"

Momo smiled. "Maybe...I do like the sound of making them pay for this..." She admitted. Y/n smiled and patted her shoulder.

~*+*~

     Y/n and Shoto were sitting next to each other, watching the first round of the third game. Y/n decided to not disguise her quirk, despite Aito telling her that she should. What he feared were students from other schools having the advantage of knowing her quirk and her not knowing their's. She thought it would be better that way, though.

The first round has ended, the victor being Deku. Y/n didn't pay a lot of attention to that round, though she should have since Deku could be a possible opponent. Deku was more of a close-combat type of fighter. However, he could punch away attacks that are long-distant, which Y/n didn't need to worry about. There was nothing he could punch or flick away.

"I'm going to the player waiting room, I'll see you soon, okay?" Shoto stood up and placed his hand gently on Y/n's shoulders as he spoke to her. "Okay! I'll be cheering for you." Y/n smiled at him. Shoto smiled back at her and walked away.

"You have to challenge Todoroki if you win your first two, right? I'm excited to see that! I wonder who will win?" Ochaco leaned next to Y/n from her seat in the row behind Y/n. "Mhm! I'm sure Todoroki will win, but maybe things changed." Y/n turned to the pink-cheeked girl and smiled. "Oh, have you guys fought before? By the sounds of it, you have."

"Mhm, recently actually. He won both times."

"Was there some motivation behind it or was it just to see who was stronger??" Ochaco was curious, and she wanted to know more about it. It intrigued her that they both had double quirks that were powerful when put together, and she's always wondered about a fight between the two. "Just to see who's stronger."

"Enough with the chit-chat! This round is about to begin, and we might see how powerful Todoroki is!!" Mina wrapped her arms around the two girls. "I don't mean to offend him, but Sero using his quirk against him doesn't require Todoroki to do anything big or flashy." Tsu popped into the conversation, her tongue cutely peaking out in the corner of her mouth.