Ch.8 Saviour

The group of four, Deku, Tsu, Mineta, and Y/n, all watched in terror as Mr. Aizawa's face was being rammed in to the hard concrete ground over and over again. Blood began to spill from his face. He used his quirk on that bird-brain creature, yet it was still so strong, it didn't need any quirk to take down heroes. If it could beat Mr. Aizawa even without a quirk...does that mean it could actually kill the Symbol of Peace, All Might? Could the villains actually win this battle? Will the world be thrown off balance and chaos will explode in their society once more?

"Maybe we should help him-" Y/n started to say before Mineta and Tsu cut her off.

"No! Those villains can kill All Might!"

"It's best if we stay out of it. We'll get in the way." Tsu's voice overpowered Mineta's. The hand villain had decided to leave after what the misty guy had said. The blue haired villain with a strange hand on his face said something that shot worry through Y/n's body afterwards, though. "But before we leave, let's ruin All Might, ruin his pride." And in a blink of an eye, he was suddenly in front of them, crouching. They didn't know what his quirk was, they had no idea how to defend themselves.

He reached out his long and slim arms to Tsu's face. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, playing out like a slowed down part of a movie. Tsu's face slowly turned to a shocked one, her already large eyes growing wider, her mouth slowly dropping open. Deku and Y/n both turned as they thought of an on-the-spot plan to attempt to save the frog girl's life. Mineta sank down in to the water to hide from the villain to save his own life. Y/n reached her hand out the the Hand Man's wrist, trying to stop him. She wasn't quick enough, though. All five of his fingertips were in contact with Tsu's round face when he stopped moving, sending anxiety shooting down Y/n's body. Nothing happened. He seemed puzzled.

"So even moments before your death, your students are always your top priority. You really are so cool, Erasurehead." He said as he turned to their teacher. The creature slammed Mr. Aizawa's head back in to the rock. Hand Man's quirk was given back. Deku suddenly jumped out from the water, getting ready for a punch. "Ssssssmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash!" He yelled as he sent a punch to Hand Man. While he distracted they guy, Y/n pulled Tsu behind her swiftly to protect her and did the same for Mineta, although, as a joke, she thought of the benefits if she didn't protect the perverted grape. Water splashed and strong wind from his super-punch sent nearby villains flying. Deku's arm wasn't broken. He had managed to land a punch on someone without an injury, but that wasn't what Y/n was most concerned about. The "Nomu" has taken Handy's place, and it wasn't at all affected by Deku's quirk. I know they don't have the same quirks, but Midoriya's is similar to his...and he wasn't even harmed. Does that mean they can really defeat All Might?

"This smash of yours, it's a lot like All Might's. Do you happen to be...? Never mind."

"He's great, isn't he?" Handy said before reaching not one, but both of his hands right at Y/n and Tsu's faces, Mineta being too far behind Y/n to be touched. He was gripping on her hips tightly in fear, causing discomfort to her from how close he was to her behind, but that wasn't at all what she was concerned about. Y/n reached her hands to his wrists to try and stop him from bringing harm to her and her new-found friend, Tsu.

Y/n couldn't see it, but the Nomu had started to attack Deku. The green haired female pushed herself more behind her friend as a protection to herself, having faith that Y/n could easily make a good cover for her. She shot her tongue to wrap around Deku to save him. Now, instead of going towards their faces, Handy tried to grab Y/n's hands. It went in slow motion again.

~~~

Shoto got a bad feeling. He stood by all the villains, thinking of what it was. It was something or someone. He began to think of it deeply. If saddened and worried him, a tear rolled from his left eye and a fire was lit around it. That's when shoved itself to the front of his thoughts. Y/n.

"Hey kid, you wanna talk about it?"

~~~

Handy managed to wrap all five fingers around one of Y/n forearms. Her skin started to decay and show her bare flesh and muscle.

"G-ga-ah...no!" Aizawa watched her skin begin to chip away from the rest of her flesh, feeling guilty he couldn't protect that student. He forced his head up a little, but didn't have enough energy to get up or use his quirk. Aizawa was taken down.

It was only a small area, not causing much pain at all. It felt more like a paper cut. She shook her arms hastily to get his hands away from her. She was successful. He reached back in for more decaying, but the sounds of doors slamming opened caught his attention. It was All Might. Taking it as an opportunity, Y/n pulled Tsu and Mineta behind her, Tsu already having Deku. She created an electric-filled water wall to protect them from Handy.

"All Might! He's here to save us!!" Mineta cried out once he saw the beloved hero. Yes, he will, he will save us and live to teach another class.

~

Y/n returned home to only find her three brothers, still. Her parents were out on a vacation in America and didn't take their children. For once in her life, she felt great returning home.