13, 12, 7 and Now

"So now, we call Rudra Malhotra, Maya Rudra Jaisingh and Miya Malhotra onto the dais to celebrate their union and the gift of their multiple unions

"So now, we call Rudra Malhotra, Maya Rudra Jaisingh and Miya Malhotra onto the dais to celebrate their union and the gift of their multiple unions." Ritwik who was hosting the event commented while others hooted and clapped. 

Walking down the dias, the famous meteorologist and the famous new editor along with the gift of their 'multiple union' flashed their smiles. Walking between her mommy and daddy, they walked to the stage. Without any media or any other friends, they walked to the stage with the blessings and wishes of their loved ones. As their princess entered, they too stepped to the middle. Flashing a smile to the camera, they looked at the cake.

With hues of blue spreading over, the colour coordination varied from the lightest shade of blue to navy blue with different shades of it. So boyish if thought in a typical male pageant. However, the trio, who were celebrating their wedding anniversary and birthday stuck to navy blue. With the hues of blue outshining, everyone looked co-ordinate. Maya's and Rudra's families surrounded them and they too patted their children's back.

"So, we know that Miya's birthday is only after four weeks but due to some emergencies we face, we have to go soon and when we asked our Meow... She agreed to our proposal of celebrating it today along with her parents.."

Ashwin announced with a smile averting his gaze to Miya while the gazes of her parents were also there. Two Chocolate cakes, one which was heart-shaped with "Happy 12th Anniversary written" while the other one was in a circular shape which had 'Happy Birthday Miya' inscribed on it along with a number 7. With the mirror glaze coating, it too shined among the bluest of blues including the moods.

Soon enough, Rudra held Maya's hand as they had cut their wedding anniversary cake. As Miya stood in between the small space she had, she clapped and smiled all the way.

Taking a small piece of cake, Rudra fed Maya while she too fed him with a small smile remembering the long journey they had completed. Feeding their little Angel who had completely brought a new definition to their lives, they received two long pecs from her.

Maya fed his parents while Rudra took the courtesy to feed her parents who were also with them during these years. Like a shadow, as their own family. 

Next, it was her baby's turn to celebrate as she had cut her 'advanced' birthday cake along with her pappa and Mumma. Feeding both of them, she too received two long kisses as they had kneeled hugging her like an infinity symbol. Pouring both of their love, Maya noticed Rudra's eyes teary following which she held her hands under the table.

"So, it's time for a surprise. It's not a surprise but a small look at how lives have been since these years.." Nandini, Maya's mother announced taking the mic from Ashwin.

A video was played which included candid memories, stolen kisses and her bump along with the birthday shower photos and photos of the trio and baby alone.

-Video-

As the video entered, the halls resonated which applause to which Maya took the mic once the claps had slowed down...