Torchwood's Revenge

INTRODUCTION-

       When Becca awoke, cold, dark air surrounded her. Blinking, her eyes adjusted and she realized that she was in the Hub.

          Jumping up, Becca staggered and crashed into the wall. Taking a breath, everything flooded back. She had been shot. Twice. In the chest. She shouldn’t be alive. Owen was good, but even he wasn’t that good.

          Becca lifted up her shirt and just about had a seizure - she had no scars... none. None from when Tyler kidnapped her, none from her getting shot, none. “Impossible,” Becca whispered, running her finger tips across her stomach. Then it hit her.

          Running out of the room, Becca flew down the steps to the autopsy room and grabbed the sharpest scalpel she could find.

                                                                                   - - - 

          Ari was humming a cheery tune as she walked into Torchwood’s Hub. After the recent events that had transpired, Torchwood Three and Torchwood Four had decided to combine. After the name “Torchwood Three and Four Quarters” was tossed, they compromised with Torchwood Five - a chance to try and start fresh.

          “Owen?” Ari called out.

          “Right here!” Owen yelled back, his voice bouncing off the tiled walls.

          Shrugging off her coat and tossing it aside, Ari walked towards the autopsy room, “Wait, where—” Ari stopped mid-sentence and screamed.

         “Ari?” Owen ran out from around the corner, and his heart dropped. Everyone else was running up behind him as he half-whispered, “Oh my God,” and quickly ran over to Ari.

          “BECCA!” Tori shrieked.

        Becca was lying dead on the autopsy room floor, a scalpel sticking out of her chest.

          “No!” Tori yelled, kneeling down beside Owen and Ari, “Owen, can you do anything?”

          Owen just shook his head, he knew there was nothing to do... she was long dead.

          “Wait a second… JACK!” Tori shouted.

          Then, Becca sat up gasping. Everyone’s jaws dropped as Becca pulled the scalpel out of her chest, tossed it aside, and the wound healed. Tears streamed down Becca’s face as she watched, her fears confirmed.

          Jumping up, she leaned against the wall and pointed at Jack, “YOU!” she screamed, “You did this to me!” The tears kept flowing as she paused, “Jack—” her voice broke, “what have you done?

          Jack had to fight to hold his tears back, “Oh Rebecca,” he said, pain leaking in to his usually strong voice, “I am so, so sorry.”

          Becca just let out a tortured cry and ran off; nobody moved.

(A/N- So this story is going to be COMPLETELY mine. Nothing is going to be touched by my old co-writer because well... we had a bit of a falling out. Anywho, I really don't want to make a cover for this one... If any of my little chickadees out there wants to make me one, I'll love you forever<3 Updating sooon. c; 4/11/14)